What did you get delivered today

20200816_183404.jpg
Not delivered, but picked up. And yes, I know it won't make my beer better...

Oh and got over three boxes of tallies of a retired brewer today. All good quality old school castlemain Brewery bottles it looks.
20200817_113901.jpg

I don't bottle no more but their handy for barley wine and stouts that need aging I think I've got a good supply now:).
20200817_113553.jpg

Order delivered by Rob (the owner) of Shortfinger Brewing today. Dropped it at my door no charge, then we chatted long distance for a minute.
In otder to get free delivery, had to order a small growler of fresh beer, and it is very nice.
View attachment 9292
View attachment 9293

Shortfinger Brewing? One of your relatives?

Couldn't resist :eek:

Got my supplies in today. Got it all stowed already, so no pic of everything. All the grains for next 4 batches, 10 KICK Carrageenan tablets, a Fermometer for my Speidel, 2 oz. Amarillo pellets ( I don't keep them in stock), and a new drip tray for my keezer.

Drip Tray.jpg

Got my supplies in today. Got it all stowed already, so no pic of everything. All the grains for next 4 batches, 10 KICK Carrageenan tablets, a Fermometer for my Speidel, 2 oz. Amarillo pellets ( I don't keep them in stock), and a new drip tray for my keezer.

View attachment 11459
I keep Amarillo in stock. One of my favorites. Enjoy!

Just recently added Bravo, Simcoe and Liberty to inventory. Seldom use Amarillo, but maybe someday.

View attachment 11459
Keep hoping Morebeer will run another tap handle special. I need 3 more, and I like them. Yours look good on you kegerator.

Keep hoping Morebeer will run another tap handle special. I need 3 more, and I like them. Yours look good on you kegerator.

A third one won't fit with either of the towers I have, so just put the center faucet label on the tower. Maybe on their deal of the day, but looks like they've introduced them and are sticking to the regular price now.

View attachment 11459
Ah cool you run a font on your keezer I'm not the only one.

Got the wife one for Christmas about 4 years ago, along with the ravioli making attachment and a drying rack. The only time it's been out of the box is when I coerced her into making some egg noodles with it. I quit getting her anything that entails effort to use. Even though she talked about getting one for several years, the thing will sit in the box, unused, forever.

Back