What are you drinking right now?

My pale ale, clear as a bell.
97BA281C-B0DD-47F7-B642-D601E873B4D3.jpeg

Guess I confused my Pink Floyd (Momentary Lapse of Reason) with monty python’s show. Oops. A little preoccupied with other thoughts at the time of that post. Still love both of their stuff.
Monty Python is completely without taste! I love it!
At the end of my Son's Commencement the band started playing the python theme song.
I kept leaning over to my wife and saying "Dinsdale" in a different way each time, she was in tears laughing, we still joke about it today!
"Not much of a cheese shop is it then"

Monty Python is completely without taste! I love it!
At the end of my Son's Commencement the band started playing the python theme song.
I kept leaning over to my wife and saying "Dinsdale" in a different way each time, she was in tears laughing, we still joke about it today!
"Not much of a cheese shop is it then"
I could never decide if John Cleese or Michael Palin was the funniest.

“It’s only a flesh wound!”

Me and the missus went to Scotland back in 2015. We did the obligatory trip to Castle Doune, and the “guided “ tour was actually an electronic thing that was narrated by John Cleese, so quite amusing and it brought back some great memories of the Holy Grail movie. We were up on the ramparts when a tour bus pulled in and we both called out “Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries!” One of the tourists in the group called back “Is there anyone ELSE we can talk to?” The other tourists on the ramparts with us just lost it and nearly peed themselves laughing. They had bought souvenir coconut shells and started the horse clopping noises so we could barely breathe by the time we left. My sister was with us, but had never seen Montt Python, so just kinda stared at all us idiot fans. Good times that trip.

Back