What are you drinking right now?

Always a nice session imo.
20181124_155246-1024x1365.jpg

How are you guys uploading pictures? My method is annoying enough I don't generally bother.

there are many different ways but I chose to use the pc by coping the photo to the pc from my phone when it's plugged in then I resize and crop then just use the upload next to the post reply, grab it from my desktop and click full image, you have to make sure the curser is below your text

I have found it to be easier from my phone (android) with a photo re-sizer app.

Huh, you have more dedication than I do, cause I'm to lazy to do that.

Edit: (Ozarks)

Well i mighta got away with it... i recultured my nearly year old saison yeast blend i recon last time i used it was February this year or thereabouts. I stepped it three times to get to where I was half comfortable it looked like it was behaving like I remember nice high 3-4 inch krausen smelt heavily phenolic like spicey/ clove like and persisted with the haze (Well that could be contamination).
My mango madness saison similar but different from mango-lasi cheers to a good gamble.
20181125_181913.jpg

Lagunitas IPA Clone, with double hop additions. Just installed the tap on the side of my fridge (have another tap, and a drip tray coming for Christmas), my daughter did the artwork on the chalk board.
IMG_20181129_1754236.jpg
IMG_20181129_1737525.jpg

How are you guys uploading pictures? My method is annoying enough I don't generally bother.
I share pictures on my phone to my outlook app to email to myself. It then gives me the option to share the image with a reduced file size. Then I download the image. If I don't do this the file size of my phone pictures are too big to upload to BF.

Lagunitas IPA Clone, with double hop additions. Just installed the tap on the side of my fridge (have another tap, and a drip tray coming for Christmas), my daughter did the artwork on the chalk board.
View attachment 4404 View attachment 4405
Lovely colour on that beer Craig! You done well not to hit a gas line on that line poking it out the side!

Last edited:
Lovely colour on that beer Craig! You done well not to hit a gas line on that line poking it out the side!
Thank you, I am very pleased with how this beer turned out. I was 99.9% sure there were no refrig lines in the side, but I drilled a small hole from the inside, then poked around to be sure before going full bore. I had been planning on going through the door, but am glad I chose to go through the side.

Summer time hell, it's freezing rain here and supposed to get worse.

That's the beauty about the interwebs you get the best of both worlds them snow photos help make me feel cooler we've been having heat wave conditions coupled with bushfires for last week or so and no end in site. At least the homebrews constant!

Back