What are you drinking right now?

I limit myself to one full Tervis of black, hazelnut coffee From yesterday, but what a beautiful pour and a great Dortmunder. Forgot to take a pic of the wonderful Helles I had earlier today. I made my rounds this weekend.
20231111_130913.jpg

1st pull of a Cold IPA. The dry hopping may discourage clarity at this point but the mix of Cascade and Citra late in the boil and Citra and Galaxy at dry hop are sending me overboard. This beer smokes. Maybe because it’s relatively new and certainly my first attempt, but I’m liking this style of IPA better. The hops are just shining through.

Today‘s Stout in the background.

IMG_1414.jpeg

1st pull of a Cold IPA. The dry hopping may discourage clarity at this point but the mix of Cascade and Citra late in the boil and Citra and Galaxy at dry hop are sending me overboard. This beer smokes. Maybe because it’s relatively new and certainly my first attempt, but I’m liking this style of IPA better. The hops are just shining through.

View attachment 27285
Should be a lotta fruity notes with that mix of hops.

View attachment 27285
Beautiful!
I hear Galaxy is a killer for haze in a beer.

Mate it's looks Smashing I bet with a bit more conditioning it'll briten up some more.

Looks great. I’ve wanted to brew one and never have
Thanks. There's lots of recipes trying to replicate the "traditional" style. The one I found was pretty straightforward, but I used K97 yeast. I think Imperial Kaiser strain would've been better, but K97 is usable at ale temps and I didn't use ferm temp control on this one

Thanks. There's lots of recipes trying to replicate the "traditional" style. The one I found was pretty straightforward, but I used K97 yeast. I think Imperial Kaiser strain would've been better, but K97 is usable at ale temps and I didn't use ferm temp control on this one
Those are hard to find at the breweries too. It was a pleasant surprise the first time I tried one. A German version of an ESB, and I love a good ESB:)

Back