What are you drinking right now?

6203DB40-6D82-4FF5-89BC-58D710D3FE11.jpeg
0E38E386-249D-456B-B212-4C7E9F5FDE69.jpeg

Still roughing it in Maine, York Beach Brewing. Long Weekend was very nice. No disappointment in the flight.

@Josh Hughes I like your research hat, looks good on you. It’s very similar to my hiking hat.
Last 5-6 years I’ve worn these hats outside, for coaching and really anything. Got tired of sunscreen running in my eyes and had a few bad burns on my ears. Problem solved

Last 5-6 years I’ve worn these hats outside, for coaching and really anything. Got tired of sunscreen running in my eyes and had a few bad burns on my ears. Problem solved
I'm the same Josh being a ranger myself I gotta wear a hat out and one that covers my ears ;)

If you’ve never been there, I think Maine is one of the best states to visit. Beautiful coast, lots of great breweries and fantastic lobster. Wife and I took a four day weekend to Portland pre-Covid. A very walkable city. Ate lobster for every lunch and twice for dinner.

If you’ve never been there, I think Maine is one of the best states to visit. Beautiful coast, lots of great breweries and fantastic lobster. Wife and I took a four day weekend to Portland pre-Covid. A very walkable city. Ate lobster for every lunch and twice for dinner.
Spending a week in York with the wife and kids. Loving it so far.

Back