What are you drinking right now?

This is our one year anniversary of Home brewing beer. Clone of Moose Drool. Originally brewed Caribou Slobber extract from Northern Brewer. Photo doesn’t do the beers clarity and color justice but this is a great tasting Amber Ale.

Attachments

• 036C3EB9-757A-4F9D-A2CF-6CFA79781616.jpeg
    036C3EB9-757A-4F9D-A2CF-6CFA79781616.jpeg
    383.6 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
This is our one year anniversary of Home brewing beer. Clone of Moose Drool. Originally brewed Caribou Slibber extract from Northern Brewer. Photo doesn’t do the beers clarity and color but this is a great tasting Amber Ale.

Awesome. I'm a fan of both Moose Drool and Caribou Slobber.

@Mark D Pirate just slurping through some more rye PA. check out the clarity on this brew! what a smooth morish drop you helped me concoct the hops have faded a little since last sip but dlavour is abounding. a repeatable beer for sure.

Attachments

• 20180301_184417.jpg
    20180301_184417.jpg
    755.7 KB · Views: 110
@Mark D Pirate just slurping through some more rye PA. check out the clarity on this brew! what a smooth morish drop you helped me concoct the hops have faded a little since last sip but dlavour is abounding. a repeatable beer for sure.
Glad you are enjoying it , I have a slight tweak in ferment right now made with Citra ,azacca and mosiac

ill toast you blonde but on the lager side of life my boh pils except without bohimian pilsner just best malz pils but im liking this maltster i hear its weyermann brand anyhow?

i finnaly vrewed a pilsner with this czech lager yeast i dont know why its taken me so long! this yeast is ment for pilsner i like the sharp dry crispness it brings to the beer with some fruityness. cheers

20180304_175054.jpg

20180304_175855.jpg

its very good but Ill warn you depending on your water and the yeast you use it can change the taste drastically, my house yeast is BR-97 its so clean for an ale yeast but I also ferment it at 62 F

Back