What are you drinking right now?

God love a checklist.....especially when you are adding or changing steps to "the regular" process! Try thinking of those steps as exercise...hope the back improves!
Hope it does too, but not likely to unless I get some hardware installed to jack the bones up off the nerves. Trying to decide whether I want the bottom or the top (L or C) done first. Can’t decide which hurts most. The good news is that I only hurt in one place at a time. Gotta love the built-in exclusive OR of the pain receptors in the human body.

Haven't had a Dirty Bastard for a few years, great beer, kinda heavy on the ABV though.
I don't think Founders makes anything that isn't top shelf!
I’m inclined to agree. I don’t think I’ve ever had a beer from Founders that I didn’t like (a lot). Good People is another very impressive brewery. I don’t recall anything of theirs that I didn’t enjoy.

God love a checklist.....especially when you are adding or changing steps to "the regular" process! Try thinking of those steps as exercise...hope the back improves!
I’ll also blame complacency for my booboo. It was after all my second brew for the day.

Pocahoptas IPA
20220423_201130.jpg

Is that the 4th Time Around for that recipe? One of us Must Know…
:)
5 actually, brew that one for my dad. He likes Blonde on Blonde and That 70s Beer best of the ones I make. Keep him stocked on one or the other. Kinda like I make sure to have Shady Bohemian or Shore Leave on tap here at my house.

And maybe a different yeast choice[/QUOTE

I agree with you except with taste. :)
I trust your description.
Have you used Nottingham from Lellemand Premium Series ?
What would be your opinion in that glass?

Cheers[

Yeah it's lellamand Nottingham probably gen 3
1st gen was JAs Irish Red 2nd was my Dark Mild 3rd is this pesties Pale.

Don't get me wrong I love this yeasts attenuation and high floculation this has cleared super fast exceptionally clear every beer I used it in.
It's just ah too clean wierdly enough lol.
I think I just want some esters :)

Yeah it's lellamand Nottingham probably gen 3
1st gen was JAs Irish Red 2nd was my Dark Mild 3rd is this pesties Pale.

Don't get me wrong I love this yeasts attenuation and high floculation this has cleared super fast exceptionally clear every beer I used it in.
It's just ah too clean wierdly enough lol.
I think I just want some esters :)
S04 has always been a champ for me. Quick ferment, drops like a rock, and I would say appropriately estery. Sometimes too much for an American light ale, in my opinion

image.jpg
Just conducting some more research for my home brewing. It’s hard to find much wheat ale around these parts presently. This is a favorite of mine, produced in state. Seems like it should be available year round here, given how the climate is trending more arid.

S04 has always been a champ for me. Quick ferment, drops like a rock, and I would say appropriately estery. Sometimes too much for an American light ale, in my opinion
Thanks I'll give this a crack next I've used it before years ago time for a revisit:)

Back