What are you drinking right now?

MURK
20201209_192744.jpg

Has a taste reminiscent of fruit punch lol:p.

I've not got anyone to taste this yet but I'm imagining there face would be WHAT THE :D!

Early transfer pour of @Bulin's Milker Bucket Brews Shady Boh mmmm it's a good beer straight out the fermenter. Good mouthfeel for such a light ABV beer roasty toasty smidgen of chocolate but not overwhelming just there in the background nice and clean smooth bitterness finishing quickly inviting another sip of goodness. THANKYOU:)
20201210_180333.jpg

Early transfer pour of @Bulin's Milker Bucket Brews Shady Boh mmmm it's a good beer straight out the fermenter. Good mouthfeel for such a light ABV beer roasty toasty smidgen of chocolate but not overwhelming just there in the background nice and clean smooth bitterness finishing quickly inviting another sip of goodness. THANKYOU:)
View attachment 13171
I can't wait to open one of these. And now I'm really excited for the next community recipe :)

View attachment 13171
Bottling mine tonight or tomorrow

I've just done a taste test..
A normal lager.
1 as control, one with cardemom, one white pepper, one coriander seeds, one withlime leaves.
All soaked for 20 minutes, by which time I had finished the control ;). But I anticipated that, so I had another control.
Very interesting test!

View attachment 13171

Glad you’re enjoying it, and please feel free to judge the next time I enter it in a competition....kegging my latest batch tomorrow.

Back