What are you drinking right now?

Yea, I don't like beer either :)

Relaxing with an SNPA and a shot of Jamison Cask Mates. (Stout)View attachment 8593
I do like that Lagunitas jar! I'm out of all Jameson whiskey, but I've been on a Tullamore Dew kick lately. I'm almost thinking I might like it a wee bit more than Jameson, but whose to say. Both damn good Irish.

They're available from several sellers on ebay and Amazon has sets listed.

Ah you mistook me there Nosey I was referring to Marks comment about sampling a youngish beer compared to one farther down the track.
When I first keg a beer lager especially I get a bit extra bite I recon from yeast not having flocked out yet and from carbonic acid from burst carb it mellows out after a few weeks and I recon you get a more true representation to what you have made;).

No way would I Nock an award winning bevey. CHEERS! View attachment 8581ignore the green pool:oops: talk about water chemistry LOL:D...
I was going to comment on the pool water, maybe a little gypsum, and some calcium chloride will fix that up:D

Recovering from a busy night!
Filled 2 kegs with a Black IPA, Brewed 10 gallons of my Cragunitas. Only having the 2 fermenters now, I also had to clean and sanitize those after the kegging. My kegs all went dry just after Christmas, hence the reason to brew 20 gallons in 2 weeks. It was a long, but successful night!

2 for one special today, last pour of my amber Bock so poured the next so i can watch TV longer
IMG_20200102_213437411-1209x1612.jpg

Sampling my Best Bitter. Not quite settled out or fully carbonated, but definitely the flavor and balance I've never been able to get in a Bitter. Will be using this as the basis for my house ESB for sure.

Best Bitter.jpg

It really isn't red at all, but about the same shade of brown.

2 for one special today, last pour of my amber Bock so poured the next so i can watch TV longer
View attachment 8595
Now Ozarks you know what you really need is to rig up a specialty tap right to your arm chair!:D:D. Or heck why not uncouple the keg and tuck it in next to you for the long haul and rig up a picnic tap LOL

Sampling my Best Bitter. Not quite settled out or fully carbonated, but definitely the flavor and balance I've never been able to get in a Bitter. Will be using this as the basis for my house ESB for sure.

View attachment 8596

It really isn't red at all, but about the same shade of brown.
Yeah the colour in the pic is pretty

A Sidecar. And make it a double.

I haven’t had one of these in years. Not a bad little nightcap. (I took some liberties with the amount of brandy :oops: so it’s not the “classic” recipe.)

388CB824-C2A5-4ACE-93C4-771887FDAD92.jpeg

Brew day is over, time to enjoy a cold one!

Deschutes American Pils. Cold, crisp, clean, tasty. A crusher, weighing in at only 99 calories and 4% abv. Actually, this would be a great Super Bowl beer.

4598D955-ECF5-469A-9D91-C55BCD628F06.jpeg

Hey Megary, where are you getting the Poconos brew? Are you up that way in NEPA? South or up by New York? I got family up that way!

Oh yeah...what am I drinking right now? We got a new liquor store nearby with a better than average craft section and plenty of local stuff but I went for the Founders...goooood!

20200128_194542.jpg

Hey Megary, where are you getting the Poconos brew? Are you up that way in NEPA? South or up by New York? I got family up that way!
I picked up a sixer at the Pocono Brewery brewpub in Allentown. I didn't have time to sit down at the bar and enjoy all their stuff, but I wasn't walking by a brewpub without grabbing a souvenir. :)

I'm actually from the northern reaches of the Poconos. Think where I380 meets I84. East of Scranton, west of the moon.

A pint of my Best Bitter and a shot for what ails me. Dang, it appears that the jigger has developed a leak. I'll need to refill it for a close inspection.View attachment 8633
Ha no matter how many times you refill it it'll turn out like that every time!

A pint of my Best Bitter and a shot for what ails me. Dang, it appears that the jigger has developed a leak. I'll need to refill it for a close inspection.View attachment 8633
That beer looks nice Bob! But the empty shot glass is a sad sight.

Been under the weather and just got out of the house and had my first beer in weeks.

Oh yeah...what am I drinking right now? We got a new liquor store nearby with a better than average craft section and plenty of local stuff but I went for the Founders...goooood!

View attachment 8627
Never, ever, had a Founders that I didn't like!

Back