What are you drinking right now?

I'm finally going to get around to making it this weekend. Any ideas out there for the next community brew?

Saw some conversation about a cream ale a couple of days ago. As long as it ain't a pumpkin beer, I'm in.

I'm finally going to get around to making it this weekend. Any ideas out there for the next community brew?
Yeah I'm sure a few other than just me mentioned cream ale.
I've got my fermentor and some M44 west coast ale prepped for a brew soon but I can hold my horses on a brew and see what pops up.

Anyone else have any suggestions

Been drinking my first iteration of Guinness' Rye Pale ale. Nice beer. I missed the mark. Will be trying again soon.
Guinness Rye.jpg

Yeah I'm sure a few other than just me mentioned cream ale.
I've got my fermentor and some M44 west coast ale prepped for a brew soon but I can hold my horses on a brew and see what pops up.

Anyone else have any suggestions

Cream Ale sounds good to me. I'll be ordering grains in a couple of weeks, so hoping the choice is made by then.

Cream Ale sounds good to me. I'll be ordering grains in a couple of weeks, so hoping the choice is made by then.
I was looking at the German-American IPL on the other page - maybe not a bad thing, either.... It's winter here in the Northern Hemisphere so I was thinking of something dark but then it's summer for our Ozzie members so.... Since I nominated the last one, I'll stay out of the discussion from here on.

I like Black IPA’s. That looks nice. Must be cuz of the new phone. :p

This Session IPA is about to blow. Getting better every day.
View attachment 7666

That is a nice looking beer Dan.

Tthey're always at their best just before they're gone :) Good argument for drinking more PBR and savoring the homebrew.

Back