What are you drinking right now?

Had my first proper pour of Guinness last night here in Dublin. Much creamer than any I've had before. After more than 24hours awake and a 10+hour flight the second one all but put me to sleep :)
Will be sure to get some pics posted during Joe.travels.

Had my first proper pour of Guinness last night here in Dublin. Much creamer than any I've had before. After more than 24hours awake and a 10+hour flight the second one all but put me to sleep :)
Will be sure to get some pics posted during Joe.travels.
Ah drink deep from the well there Bob no mucking about getting stuck into the local brew!

TB - I love those pool shots! The saying here is “it’s winter, then there’s August.” Actually, July is nice too.

Bob, enjoy and get some sleep. You have lots of tasting ahead.

TB - I love those pool shots! The saying here is “it’s winter, then there’s August.” Actually, July is nice too.

Bob, enjoy and get some sleep. You have lots of tasting ahead.

Thanks. We all slept well last night, so feeling good now. Heading down the coast to meet some old friends for supper. Will post some pics of the Irish sea tomorrow.

Drinking my brown ale fermented with kviek at 39c bloody lubbly.
20190523_185543.jpg

‘Tis a beauty @Trialben. Been hankering some darker beers, got another few weeks til my Vanilla Porter is ready!

‘Tis a beauty @Trialben. Been hankering some darker beers, got another few weeks til my Vanilla Porter is ready!
Aw yum I'm looking at employing the kveik yeast in a few more darker brews. Going to review an older coffee chocolate stout I grabbed of a blog brewer. Look forward to eyeballing that vanilla porter.

Aw yum I'm looking at employing the kveik yeast in a few more darker brews. Going to review an older coffee chocolate stout I grabbed of a blog brewer. Look forward to eyeballing that vanilla porter.
And you know where the photo will be taken! ;)

Haven’t tried the Kviek.....yet ;)

PFFFFFT! Buh bye Cream Ale... Second keg killed this week, and the only brew in the pipeline is my Vanilla Porter that’s barely a week old from brewday. Raspberry Blonde is on deck for next brew.

7136D0C3-EF8A-483F-BB57-F8AF3D652FF1.jpeg

PFFFFFT! Buh bye Cream Ale... Second keg killed this week, and the only brew in the pipeline is my Vanilla Porter that’s barely a week old from brewday. Raspberry Blonde is on deck for next brew.

View attachment 6089

Sounds like you need to go into the research mode for a bit while the production is behind. It is absolutely vital that a home brewer do research into different brands and styles of comercial brewing examples, to better your own product.

Sounds like you need to go into the research mode for a bit while the production is behind. It is absolutely vital that a home brewer do research into different brands and styles of comercial brewing examples, to better your own product.
for 10 years I brewed a different beer every week, i'm all researched out ;)

View attachment 6089
Too bad really cause that's a fine looking ale for sure! Out of everything I brew, the cream ale never lasts long enough. Everyone in the house and guests all enjoy it. It's just too easy to drink!

Thought I'd give you summer solstice dwellers a shot of the pool since I havnt snapped a pool-beer photo in awhile I've been fighting the algae to lately btw hope it dont spoil the shot lol.
View attachment 6071
See that passion fruit vine in the background? Well get this I planted two of them suckers one near the chook house and one not far behind that smiley face in FEBRUARY! They've done some growing eh! Few passionfruit on em too not enough for a passionfruit brew though maybe next summer though. Planted them to shade the chooks in summer tick.

Cheers this brew will kick soon it's just tasting too good why ella. Love the extra MB photo upload size ADMIN!
Awww, poor muffin, that gosh darned algae! Up here in the frozen Tundra are just preparing for the black flies and mosquitos to reanimate and plot our deaths!

And warm weather tis good drinking weather nothing like a bit of sweat on the brow to make for good drinking session. Beers always taste better after a bit yard work.

Awww, poor muffin, that gosh darned algae! Up here in the frozen Tundra are just preparing for the black flies and mosquitos to reanimate and plot our deaths!
Well will give you maple leafs plenty to complain about then:D. I've herd them midges come out something fierce after the deep freeze just when it's good weather out :p!

Back