What are you doing with homebrew today?

Donoroto made me this tap handle, which turned out so cool. I don't have any taps to put it on, so I might set it up as a lighted trophy. The medals from the NHC aren't nearly this cool.

Thanks, Don! Beers on it's way.

View attachment 16894
That’s so freaking cool! Looks like @Donoroto does some nice work.

Brewing another Munich Dunkel today after I Get back from getting tetanus shot. Poked by a rusty nail, been 9 years since my last booster.

It's going to hurt worse than the rusty nail.

I just checked the gravities of 2 beers that are in primary fermentation. Herm’s Amber Ale, brewed on July 18 is at 1.015, about 4 points higher than projected - this beer used a slurry from a previous batch, and I’m thinking it is ready. The second beer, IPA of the 3 C’s was brewed last Sunday and is already at 1.008, which is 4 points lower than expected - this was fermented with Loki (Voss) that came from a starter. Today, I will add dry hops to the IPA.

Being very careful to take my time and not aggravate my sacroiliac, I did some long overdue cleaning. Four kegs, and two fermenters, one of the fermenters from like 10 weeks ago... that one is actually still soaking in oxyclean. Also hooked up a picnic tap to the brew from 2 weeks ago, my buddies and I will make quick work of that this Wednesday night.

Being very careful to take my time and not aggravate my sacroiliac, I did some long overdue cleaning. Four kegs, and two fermenters, one of the fermenters from like 10 weeks ago... that one is actually still soaking in oxyclean. Also hooked up a picnic tap to the brew from 2 weeks ago, my buddies and I will make quick work of that this Wednesday night.
Hopefully no flare up. I had to do some extra stretching stuff this morning for my back.

Brewing this.
https://www.brewersfriend.com/homebrew/recipe/view/1181365/lemon-myrtle-saison-
Mash in
20210808_102315.jpg

Sparge idge
20210808_115945.jpg

Smooth brew day soo far loving it!

Flipping through the pages of past brews lamenting that it will be some time before I can brew again:(
Soooo many recipes that I want to brew again:confused:

Flipping through the pages of past brews lamenting that it will be some time before I can brew again:(
Soooo many recipes that I want to brew again:confused:
Hard to like that one :(

Back