Want to try spunding...

Also I saw adventures in hombrewing has kegs and other equipment on sale right now. Cheers!

I prefer the all rounders to the conical fermzillas. Less places for leaks and easier cleaning. There's no trouble dry hopping or doing yeast capture with the all rounders. It's just impossible to get the beer off the trub if you're looking to serve from the fermenter. Not something I see myself doing. You will need the pressure kit for the closed transfers.

I'm just about to buy another, as they've got a nice special on with all the added extras - https://www.kegland.com.au/30l-fermzilla-all-rounder-pressure-brewing-kit.html

I prefer the all rounders to the conical fermzillas. Less places for leaks and easier cleaning. There's no trouble dry hopping or doing yeast capture with the all rounders. It's just impossible to get the beer off the trub if you're looking to serve from the fermenter. Not something I see myself doing. You will need the pressure kit for the closed transfers.

I'm just about to buy another, as they've got a nice special on with all the added extras - https://www.kegland.com.au/30l-fermzilla-all-rounder-pressure-brewing-kit.html
Pfft I wish I could order directly from kegland, they don't ship to USA unfortunately.

I think MoreBeer and William's Brewing carry kegland products
Yeah but there was something specific I was looking for that kegland had in stock that no one else had (replacement circuit board for brewzilla) and had to wait about 2 months for williamsbrewing to have it in stock again and they only had 1 in stock and I bought it without hesitation because who knows how long it will be before replacements are in stock again

Sorry late to reply Josh work getting in the road again.
The allrounder seems like a goer.
Fermenting a small volume in that will be fine.
As for preassure the fermentation produces quite alot of co2 so you shouldn't have any problems building up c02.

Now there is a Way to transfer into your fermentor and use the displace preassure to return to the fermenter to get a continuous closed transfer.
You'll probably need to go this route as I don't thing you've got a co2 tank?

Pfft I wish I could order directly from kegland, they don't ship to USA unfortunately.
Keg Factory is Kegland's US operative I believe. I buy my brewzilla stuff straight from them regularly. Actually, they just informed me that my 65L Brewzilla is on its way! Which is awesome because they were sold out everywhere! I was told it would be late JUNE by the time it came back in stock.... The tracking code they sent me today said it should be here Thursday! I'm stoked!

As for preassure the fermentation produces quite alot of co2 so you shouldn't have any problems building up c02.

Now there is a Way to transfer into your fermentor and use the displace preassure to return to the fermenter to get a continuous closed transfer.
Thats smart, I like that! I mean, I have CO2 tanks but still really smart and great for oxidation reduction

Thats smart, I like that! I mean, I have CO2 tanks but still really smart and great for oxidation reduction
I'll take credit where I can but yeah not my idea not quite nousey enough for that :D.
I transfer via co2 from the bottle because of my brew situation.
My ferm chamber is next to my keezer so I just push from the fermentor into the keg in the keezer.
But would like to try the method above.

Talking of spunding and pressure fermentation I've got a little supprise that's arrived this afternoon. The most coin I've put down for anything in my brewery. This fermentor I'm hoping will last out my homebrewing days!
Super excited to check it all out.
I'll post pics in the what arrived thread:).

Yeah no tank. I’ll watch that when I get home. Damn school lol

Back