Television Series

I watched the whole thing, awesome show, I heard its somewhat a true story, great show and she is one tough woman

How is it? I should probably check it out tonight with the wife.

not bad so far just getting the intros and characters identities so far

I'm adding Lost in Space to my Netflix list. I'd never heard about it so thanks for the heads up. It was a favorite when I was a young.
I just finished Ozark. It started a bit slow for me, but had enough to keep me interested. I ended up really enjoying it and look forward to the next season.
I've watched a few episodes of the Santa Clarita Diet. It's pretty entertaining. Nice short little time filler episodes that work great during treadmill/exercise work.

I felt the same way about Ozark, people here complained about it locally making us all look like hicks but I didn’t see it that bad myself in the show as a matter of fact I've met many people in the past that were hickish but not today, big chains and companies have swept the hot spots and bought up as many businesses and land as possible and weeded out most of the country owners so it’s not even the same as the show today at all

I felt the same way about Ozark, people here complained about it locally making us all look like hicks but I didn’t see it that bad myself in the show as a matter of fact I've met many people in the past that were hickish but not today, big chains and companies have swept the hot spots and bought up as many businesses and land as possible and weeded out most of the country owners so it’s not even the same as the show today at all
Haha. You live in beautiful country and people these days are too damn sensitive. Especially when it comes to poppy growers who need to distribute product and clean their money...:D

Watched the first 3 episodes of LiS last night, I like it. The kids are great actors. And I've had a thing for Molly Parker since Men with Brooms.

Watched the first 3 episodes of LiS last night, I like it. The kids are great actors. And I've had a thing for Molly Parker since Men with Brooms.

Men with Brooms reference, I kept telling better half I wasn't only one who liked that movie. My second fav Paul Gross flick, after Gunless.

Anybody else eagerly anticipating the next season of Better call Saul? Only show I've ever watched where I like spinoff more than original show.

Men with Brooms reference, I kept telling better half I wasn't only one who liked that movie. My second fav Paul Gross flick, after Gunless.

Anybody else eagerly anticipating the next season of Better call Saul? Only show I've ever watched where I like spinoff more than original show.
I'm a Better Call Saul fan for sure.

I'll fight anyone who doesn't like Men with Brooms.

googling MwB's now. LiS was pretty dang awesome for a tv show! I thought the kids better actors than some older, lol.

The kids really nailed it.

I lost interest in it when diamondback shows up in the show.

theirs an order for the marvel shows, luke cage was awesome but it goes Daredevil 1, Jessica Jones 1 then daredevil 2, Luke cage 1, then iron fist then Jessica Jones 2 then defenders, all are awesome

I lost interest in it when diamondback shows up in the show.
havnt got to that episode yet on 6 atm.
@Ozarks Mountain Brew
yeah ive watched em all except Jessica Jones will after Luke Cage.

looks like the defenders will have more eppisodes as well as Iron Fist. just looks like they left some leads for future episodes.

I have Jessica Jones in my que. Just haven't gotten around to watching yet. I loved that hot mess (krysten ritter) on Breaking Bad.

Back