Television Series

No spoilers from me.... But it put some of the fun and philosophy back into Star Trek that J. J. Abrams took out.

Been watching Ozark. Not sure if I'm feeling it. I really like Justin Bateman, but he's no heisenberg...

I finally broke down and signed up for Amazon Prime. Have been watching Transparent ever since (middle of season 2 currently).
Definitely a change of pace but very humorous if you like awkward awkward family interactions.

I finally broke down and signed up for Amazon Prime. Have been watching Transparent ever since (middle of season 2 currently).
Definitely a change of pace but very humorous if you like awkward awkward family interactions.
Always been a fan of the “Lord of the Rings” and “The Hobbit” movie series. In fact, we watched “Return of the King” last night. I read where Amazon paid 250 million for the rights to bring a series of Tolkein’s Books to TV. When it comes to fruition, we’ll be subscribing to Amazon Prime as well

Last edited:
man, this side chit chat thing isn't taking off like i was thinking it would.

don't brewers have any other hobbies?:D

My favorite hobby was chasing anything with a skirt until I got old. Guess I could still do it. Dogs chase cars and they can't drive.

Seriously, there are a few of us that are into curing and smoking meats. Just found out that Mace ferments pickles.

Always been a fan of the “Lord of the Rings” and “The Hobbit” movie series. In fact, we watched “Return of the King” last night. I read where Amazon paid 250 million for the rights to bring a series of Tolkein’s Books to TV. When it comes to fruition, we’ll be subscribing to Amazon Prime as well
I'd love it if they adapt Silmarilon but not holding my breath. I just hope they treat the property with respect

The new episodes of The Tick are pretty good. I've started in on The Magicians with my wife and it's entertaining.

Silmarillion will be rather depressing. All of those stories ended badly, if I recall.

I should finish reading it at some point. I only started it about... 12 years ago.

Anyone watch The Orville?
Just randomly discovered that Season 1 is being broadcast here (in German, of course) and considered giving it a watch.

It's some fantastic not-trek.

I'm watching an older show Weeds, this show is freaking funny, forget the drugs I cant stop laughing

It's great till around season 4, then I lost interest. Whenever the fire happens.

I tried. Weeds just never did much for me. I like most of the cast. I just couldn't ever connect and stay interested.

When they moved I stopped watching, it got weird and way dark.

I'm pretty sure we're past the statute of limitations on Weeds spoilers. :p But I'll be nice.

Unless it's a Dr Who reference I wasn't expecting I definitely don't get it.

Back