Television Series

Watching Season 1 of Formula 1: Drive to Survive on Netflix
Very well done, might just become a racing fan...
Love the show, love F1!
If you decide to watch, utube and start with the 2019-20 season. Last season was crazy good but you need the lead up to it.

Just watched Cloud Atlas on Netflix. is was really good.

Watching Season 1 of Formula 1: Drive to Survive on Netflix
Very well done, might just become a racing fan...

That's next on my watch list.

Currently finishing up on Breaking Bad. I know it's an old series but, at the time it was originally on, both the kids and the house were small. Neither allowed for much adult themed shows. I loved the character development of Walter from a sympathetic guy trying to keep it all together, to a psychopath. You could see the traits there from the beginning and they built on them throughout the series.

Just started in on the final episodes of Ozark
Kind of don't want it to end
If you haven't seen it, it is kind of a breaking bad scenario, but on the financial side, sort of

Casual (2015) I was searching for something different and wow I got it, everything you think about but don't speak about lol

Second half of the final season of Ozark came out a couple of weeks ago, finished that up the other night.
You know its ending, but you don't know how, I thought that they did a good job with it.
I could definitely see a spin off from this, a prequel could be a possibility...

I'm rewatching a good series, funny I don't remember half the episodes, an HBO show The News Room

Finished up The Boys on amazon, restarted Westworld on HBO couldn’t remember what was going on

Recently watched Drive to Survive, four seasons covering the last 4 years of F1.
I'm kind of hooked on F1 racing now...

I also just watched the 4 episode docuseries Meltdown Three Mile Island.
I remember it dominating the news, I was in high school, probably grade 9 or 10.
It was a scary time

I see that the next season of Peaky Blinders is up on Netflix, I will need to go back and watch the last 3 or 4 episodes of the last season before getting into it. One of the best shows ever, well for me anyways!

Recently watched Drive to Survive, four seasons covering the last 4 years of F1.
I'm kind of hooked on F1 racing now...

I watched last season. Still have to watch the first 3 seasons. I'm really liking F1 this season. Not knowing who will win the race until the checkered flag makes watching the races so much more enjoyable.

We are just beginning to watch season 3 of Stranger Things. Loved the first two seasons. Not sure about season 3 yet.
And like Josh, waiting for the next episode of Only Murders in the Building

We are just beginning to watch season 3 of Stranger Things. Loved the first two seasons. Not sure about season 3 yet.
And like Josh, waiting for the next episode of Only Murders in the Building
Yeah I started watching it but for some reason just stopped .

I heard of another show on Prime called "The Offer" which is a behind the scenes of the making of "The Godfather". I am told that it is good to watch this then watch the godfather again. I am about due, it has been a few years since I watched GF1, GF2, and then bailed less than halfway through GF3 (in my opinion, they should not have made GF3)

I heard of another show on Prime called "The Offer" which is a behind the scenes of the making of "The Godfather". I am told that it is good to watch this then watch the godfather again. I am about due, it has been a few years since I watched GF1, GF2, and then bailed less than halfway through GF3 (in my opinion, they should not have made GF3)

Good timing for this as James Caan passed away Wednesday. Although my favorite James Caan movie was Thief.

Been binge watching House of Cards with the missus. Up to the last episode of Season 5 now. Love the dialogs that Kevin Spacey has with the camera (audience) and the one-liners. Some very humorous stuff in that. Strange blend of comedy and drama. I think my favorite character, though, is Doug Stamper. That dude's some kinda SERIOULSY dangerous person, bordering on psychotic. Robin Wright did a pretty good job directing, producing, and acting in Cards. I think HOC was the last thing Spacey did before his legal woes.

When we can't watch together, I watch LOTS of Forged in Fire episodes. Some GORGEOUS weapons made on that show. And even though I know it's coming; I can't help but cringe when J. Neilson or Ben Abbot or Dave Baker do a strength test. That's a whole lotta things that should NOT be done with a blade.

Back