Television Series

Started watching the Aaron Hernandez docuseries on Netflix

I really liked The Witcher, it follows the first set of short stories pretty well, at least the encounters anyway, some of the character introductions/back story are a bit mumbled up, I have 2 episodes left to watch I think, then I will watch it again, without the family and all the interruptions.

T

I really liked The Witcher, it follows the first set of short stories pretty well, at least the encounters anyway, some of the character introductions/back story are a bit mumbled up, I have 2 episodes left to watch I think, then I will watch it again, without the family and all the interruptions.

T
I can already tell I need to watch it again.

Back on to the Runaways on Hulu and season 4 of Better Call Saul was finally released on Netflix so I'll be catching up on that for sure!

Watched most of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel with the wife after she discovered it. Not necessarily a series I would watch alone, but nonetheless very good, very funny and well written and performed.
She has now decided to watch Downton Abby, even though I told her she would like it back when I was watching it (for whatever unknown reason, I like it....), so now I get to watch it again. o_O

Watched most of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel with the wife after she discovered it. Not necessarily a series I would watch alone, but nonetheless very good, very funny and well written and performed.
She has now decided to watch Downton Abby, even though I told her she would like it back when I was watching it (for whatever unknown reason, I like it....), so now I get to watch it again. o_O
Downton Abbey - I even took SWAMBO to see the movie. The estrogen was palpable.

Downton Abbey - I even took SWAMBO to see the movie. The estrogen was palpable.
Was it any good? (the movie....not the estrogen ;)) I haven't seen it yet, but after we (re-)watch the series, it is on the list.

It's a two-hour version of the one-hour dilemmas resolved in the series. Really, it felt like watching a two-hour episode! So if you're a DA fan, you'll enjoy the movie.

It's a two-hour version of the one-hour dilemmas resolved in the series. Really, it felt like watching a two-hour episode! So if you're a DA fan, you'll enjoy the movie.
Well, that is good hear! As it appears, I am now off to watch episode 3... :D

Watched S4 of Better Call Saul recently. Just realized that I can watch S5 on demand from my TV provider, so will be current with it shortly.

Back