Television Series

You mean captain of La Sirena! My apologies. Chris (Christobal) Rios played by Santiago Cabrera. If Han Solo had a previous career in Starfleet, that's Rios.

Yup. Rios, that was the name I couldn't remember. I mean I could be talking Annika being captain of the Borg Cube too.

Yup. Rios, that was the name I couldn't remember. I mean I could be talking Annika being captain of the Borg Cube too.
She doesn't have a beard. ;) Again, sorry for the misunderstanding - I think I hit on about every captain BUT Rios, Annika excepted....

True, no worries. I really like how they're developing her character too. I'm scared to watch the last episode but I'm getting a real Lore vibe from the bronze Data chick,

Contemplating if I want to watch season 2 of Lost in Space. I've heard Netflix has cancelled the series so not sure if I want to further involve myself.

Contemplating if I want to watch season 2 of Lost in Space. I've heard Netflix has cancelled the series so not sure if I want to further involve myself.
I thought I read somewhere that they were getting a third season.

Watched Tiger King last week
Just started watching Ozark last night

Love Death and Robots was most recently. It was really good.

Just finished up season 3 of Ozarks and holy shit!
That's all I got to say about that!

Still in season 1 of Ozark
Just watched Unorthodox

Just started Tales from the Loop. Thoughtful sci-fi.

just happened to speed watch a couple a years of Catastrophe, my gosh brings back memories, anyone who had kids should watch this

Space Force is growing on me.

Back