I'm sorry if this is an obvious question, but I'm trying to wrap my head around this. All the resources I've read say that Star San is a completely safe, no rinse sanitizer. I'm trying to convince myself that this noxious, caustic, toxic chemical (that requires poison control center assistance if it contacts your skin) is perfectly edible when dry. My standard sanitizing procedure is using 90% isopropyl alcohol to wipe surfaces and coat carboy interiors, with boiling water inside the carboys, followed by 12 hours on a heat duct to dry. Is there any advantage to switch to Star San? Or am I good the way I've been?