Show your pipeline

Sounds like a lot of sanding back kitchen cabinetry comming your way Jeff youll need plenty beer behind you for that project.:p

OK I have a Fat Yak going into cold crash leaving a Stone and Wood alone in the fermentation fridge.
I have one space in there', I currently have a Fat Yak and Morgans Extract Pale Ale on tap. and four empty kegs.

The inventory is one sack of Pale Ale, One sack of Marris Otter, 1/4 sack Wheat Malt, 2 kilos Crystal 60l. Combined with Magnum,Cascade, Nelson Sauvin and Galaxy Hops.

I have a new, unused BIAB bag and can't decide what to brew.

So throw something out there for me to do as it will be my first BIAB all grain.

On tap:
Hard Cider
Oktoberfest
Grasshopper Hefe
Next to brew a big stout
Not this weekend though, going to the Inland Northwest Craft Brew Festival in Spokane WA:D:D:D:D
Always something new to try there! Great variety.

OK I have a Fat Yak going into cold crash leaving a Stone and Wood alone in the fermentation fridge.
I have one space in there', I currently have a Fat Yak and Morgans Extract Pale Ale on tap. and four empty kegs.

The inventory is one sack of Pale Ale, One sack of Marris Otter, 1/4 sack Wheat Malt, 2 kilos Crystal 60l. Combined with Magnum,Cascade, Nelson Sauvin and Galaxy Hops.

I have a new, unused BIAB bag and can't decide what to brew.

So throw something out there for me to do as it will be my first BIAB all grain.
Have a crack at this one nugnut if you curious. Its like stone and wood with a bit more malt background. Very smashable:D.https://www.brewersfriend.com/homebrew/recipe/view/502941/bunyip-beer
Just use 60l in place of the 120l that 120l crystal is home made so unsure of real lovibond...

I definitely just added a session saison to my list - picked up the Inland Island yeast last night. What I love about that stuff: No starter necessary - they sell you a 200 billion cell pitch for about the same price as White Labs' 100 billion.

Here’s what I define as a full pipeline. We’re having a few couples over tonight. I wonder how many times the taps will get pulled.

Attachments

• D4CDCC6A-C71E-4135-9167-55F6DB291BB3.png
    D4CDCC6A-C71E-4135-9167-55F6DB291BB3.png
    330.5 KB · Views: 158
Tapped
>Fresh hop ale
Ferm
>oatmeal cookie stout
Que
>German dunkel
>pecan dopplebock
>dark funky saison
>more saison [gotta keep my mad fermentationist strain prop'd up] maybe with some orange zest
> ipa in there somewhere

Last edited:
1. Dunkel weizen
2. Pilsner
or maybe
1.Pilsner
2.Dunkel weizen

Here’s what I define as a full pipeline. We’re having a few couples over tonight. I wonder how many times the taps will get pulled.
I see you threw a few extracts down there jeffpn. Is your batch code your brew date?

I was going through a period of time when I wanted to BIAH (brew in a hurry), therefore the extracts. The Glacial Lager turned out superb! The batch code is the tap date. That way I can see how long it took to drink a whole keg.

Some of it is actually good. Just like taking pictures, I have to do a bunch to get a good one.

Currently drinking: Belgian Rye Ale with Lemongrass, Galangal, Thai Chiles, and Kaffir Lime leaves 7.3% ABV
In secondary conditioning: Graff which is a cider/ale fussion brew ABV should come in well over 6%.
In primary fermenting: Hard Cider ABV will be boosted by the addition of brown sugar in primary and honey in the secondary fermentations. I'm expecting an ABV around 7%.

recently did a Rose Hips pale ale, a single hop breakfast ipa, and just brewed a Munich SMaSH (Munich 10L, Tett, Kolsch),

now I'm planning on doing my Quad again (2nd in a vertical), a breakfast brown ale, then I've got a wheat IPA for winter, and a NEIPA for the spring planned.

recently did a Rose Hips pale ale, a single hop breakfast ipa, and just brewed a Munich SMaSH (Munich 10L, Tett, Kolsch),

now I'm planning on doing my Quad again (2nd in a vertical), a breakfast brown ale, then I've got a wheat IPA for winter, and a NEIPA for the spring planned.
Gee youll be rolling drunk by lunch with all those brekkie beers :p.

Pipeline has slowed down a little lately , been brewing with friends and for functions too much .
Currently have a Dunkel , Rye XPA , Golden ale and an ESB fermenting
Serving a Pliny the elder inspired DIPA and a different golden ale while working my way through the bottles I swapped ...some great beers there from some great brewers to make up for the fact I have tipped a few

Need to get another batch of my Coopers pale clone on tap , people keep asking for it and running a triple batch of Red ale this weekend so we have a mid strength option on tap ( 3.9% ABV )

Back