View attachment 22907

Inside tomorrow plus shining
Outside shining the day after.
Then waiting
And waiting
And waiting
(Watching cement dry is boring)
Before painting
One question about leaving the gap at the bottom. I know it’ll be a lot cooler in there,but what about unexpected visitors? (Snakes, bugs, and whatever other crawly rhinos live there). Some of smallest critters in Africa are some of the deadliest.

One question about leaving the gap at the bottom. I know it’ll be a lot cooler in there,but what about unexpected visitors? (Snakes, bugs, and whatever other crawly rhinos live there). Some of smallest critters in Africa are some of the deadliest.
They come in anyway :rolleyes:
At least I'm comfortable till then.

By thevway, the smallest deadliest critter is the mosquito. I got spray and I got a net

Lowest we get is +7 oC.
Midwinter night timr and only for an hour or so. Day will be around 24-25 oC

Guess what I got done
IMG_20221103_151014.jpg

IMG_20221103_165450.jpg

Nice! Is that just for daylight use or do you have some battery bank to go with that?

Yeah, I was going to say, what an adorable little pump!

What pump are you using?

Hmmmm...I may need to rethink this...the operating temp wouldn't even do a mashing but Im pretty sure I used it in the past to transfer 170 degree -ish water..

• 41dVQjdrXRL._AC_US40_.jpg
  • 41IUskOxDEL._AC_US40_.jpg
  • 41WX0zkwA6L._AC_US40_.jpg
  • 41oAxv3XMsL._AC_US40_.jpg
  • 41cuoRvQnOL._AC_US40_.jpg
  • 41KgORZ4RML._AC_US40_.jpg
  • 41PkguZxUzL._AC_US40_.jpg

bayite BYT-7A015 DC 12V Solar Hot Water Heater Circulation Pump with DC Power Supply Adapter Low Noise 3M Head 8LPM 2.1GPM

I want to say I got it for less from Amazon than the $26 bucked the want today...

Last edited:
Hmmmm...I may need to rethink this...the operating temp wouldn't even do a mashing I'm pretty sure I used it in the past to transfer 170 degree -ish water..

bayite BYT-7A015 DC 12V Solar Hot Water Heater Circulation Pump with DC Power Supply Adapter Low Noise 3M Head 8LPM 2.1GPM

I want to say I got it for less from Amazon than the $26 bucked the want today...
I looked at something similar before, but I didn't think the max temp was high enough for mashing temps

Yuppers...oh well...I guess a long SST spoon is easier to sanitize.

Hmmmm...I may need to rethink this...the operating temp wouldn't even do a mashing but Im pretty sure I used it in the past to transfer 170 degree -ish water..

I used one of these years ago.
I think I did two brews with it.
It kept going at 100c though.

Just not enough umph if you get my drift.

I used one of these years ago.
I think I did two brews with it.
It kept going at 100c though.

Just not enough umph if you get my drift.
I

I think you're right mate...I want to say that was where I got the idea!

That looks slick. I like it.

Back