Random Photos.

These two love birds graced us with their presence yesterday in the rain.
I plant sunflower to attract them every year. They also help themselves to my tomatoes too little buggers
20240102_093227.jpg

Male on left girl on the right the boy flew over to our chairs to ask for a little more food which was ignored.

My daughter and her dad is delighted to have these gorgeous King Parrots around.

These two love birds graced us with their presence yesterday in the rain.
I plant sunflower to attract them every year. They also help themselves to my tomatoes too little buggers
Male on left girl on the right the boy flew over to our chairs to ask for a little more food which was ignored.

My daughter and her dad is delighted to have these gorgeous King Parrots around.

How are the rains treating you Ben? The news here just mentions tons of rain and flooding in Queensland and New South Wales but don't mention specific locations that are especially hard hit.

How are the rains treating you Ben? The news here just mentions tons of rain and flooding in Queensland and New South Wales but don't mention specific locations that are especially hard hit.
Yeah we've been lucky only moderate flooding here.
Gold Coast on the other hand has been copping it real bad houses out of power and flooding. I hear they had a mini Tornado which is super rare for Australia.

Cairns before Christmas got absolutely inundated with worst flooding on record they got 2 meters of rain in total in places that Bonkers man!

Yeah we've been lucky only moderate flooding here.
Gold Coast on the other hand has been copping it real bad houses out of power and flooding. I hear they had a mini Tornado which is super rare for Australia.

Cairns before Christmas got absolutely inundated with worst flooding on record they got 2 meters of rain in total in places that Bonkers man!
Two meters! That IS bonkers.

IMG_0164.jpeg
This is a photo from our hike today on the Siltcoos Lake Trail, about 10 minutes south of Florence, Oregon. We enjoyed beauty and solitude, seeing only 5 other persons while on the trail. The weather was perfect - yesterday was rainy all day, and tomorrow it might be snowing.

At first glance it looks like the freighter is floating above the town! You should send it into one of those ghost shows. They'll say it's the ghost of the Edmund Fitzgerald.

The $2 bill is still being printed by the US Treasury. But I honestly can't remember the last time I saw one.

The $2 bill is still being printed by the US Treasury. But I honestly can't remember the last time I saw one.
Ask at the bank. Like Sacagawea dollars, if they don't have any they'll get some.

It's been a long time in Aus that we've ha dollar bills I'm sure that's late 80's here and early 90's when 1 & 2c pieces went outta circulation.

Some photos from out beachside holiday
20240204_090216.jpg

See the ultralight plane?
20240203_054231.jpg

Sunrise most days just a handful of people on the beach.

Plenty of shells to be fossicked
20240205_063159.jpg

Back