Random Photos.

Sunset in Dewey Beach
IMG_8580.jpeg

Wow that is blood red is that a sailors delight?
"Red sunset at night a sailors delight "?

Holly Molly TVs are getting Massive check these out I saw today!
20231116_094811.jpg

That's easy 4 meters long and easy as high as I stand!

Would need a bloody good wall mount to hold that thing on the wall! :oops:

See it comes with its own fork lift pallet lol

Wow that is blood red is that a sailors delight?
"Red sunset at night a sailors delight "?

Holly Molly TVs are getting Massive check these out I saw today!View attachment 27306
That's easy 4 meters long and easy as high as I stand!

Would need a bloody good wall mount to hold that thing on the wall! :oops:

See it comes with its own fork lift pallet lol
Thanks for the reminder that I wanted to shop around for a new TV. Turns out the model I want is already on sale so I swung by after work and grabbed a fresh TV and soundbar to go with it lol

Thanks for the reminder that I wanted to shop around for a new TV. Turns out the model I want is already on sale so I swung by after work and grabbed a fresh TV and soundbar to go with it lol
Ah beauty :p
I was gunna say Black Friday sales are coming up this is what their gearing up for.

Hope you got a bargain.

Ah beauty :p
I was gunna say Black Friday sales are coming up this is what their gearing up for.

Hope you got a bargain.
It was the lowest historic price for both the TV and the soundbar. Can't imagine Black Friday deals would go much lower. And now I don't have to worry about them running out of the one I want :D

It was the lowest historic price for both the TV and the soundbar. Can't imagine Black Friday deals would go much lower. And now I don't have to worry about them running out of the one I want :D
I've been watching retail prices for a long time and holidays are a scam, prices are just as low and sometimes lower before the holiday

Instead of starting early to mid week when it was sunny, dry, and above average temperature they decided dreary rainy Friday was better.

Attachments

• IMG_20231117_102722.jpg
    IMG_20231117_102722.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 36
Instead of starting early to mid week when it was sunny, dry, and above average temperature they decided dreary rainy Friday was better.
Wow you build your houses differently than. I've seen in Aus.
You clad ply all the way around the outside of the framing.

In Aus we usually using bracing ply to the wet areas and corners only.

I've been watching retail prices for a long time and holidays are a scam, prices are just as low and sometimes lower before the holiday
Bloke at the store I was asking about this said the black Friday sales prices continue on till boxing day after Christmas so yeah just a marketing scam.

He said years ago before internet sales they'd move a heap of stock now it's not the same.

Wow you build your houses differently than. I've seen in Aus.
You clad ply all the way around the outside of the framing.

In Aus we usually using bracing ply to the wet areas and corners only.
We wouldn't have a house left standing after a couple of months, thanks to our termites.
Unless you would use hardwood and/or lots of termidan

Heavy heavy storm came through...
Lot of wind, horizontal rain.
Will be assessing outside damage tomorrow (already know 2 solar panels blew away)
Inside is a mess, wet and rubbish everywhere
It has calmed down now
IMG_20231121_204310_651~2.jpg

IMG_20231121_204341_731~2.jpg

Heavy heavy storm came through...
Lot of wind, horizontal rain.
Will be assessing outside damage tomorrow (already know 2 solar panels blew away)
Inside is a mess, wet and rubbish everywhere
It has calmed down now
View attachment 27380

View attachment 27379
I see the dogs are helping clean up.
Things are easily replaced or repaired, people not so much. Glad you are ok. Let us know about the neighbors.

Back