Random Photos.

Beautiful day at the bay

IMG_8541.jpeg

I always have trouble adding photos to my posts, maybe I should review the faq section

The Australian Magpie
20231101_061320.jpg

He/She dropped in for breakfast their nesting ATM so watch out they swoop ya.

Anyhow they have some of the most complex songs of all the bird world highly intelligent as you can see and they mimic other birds sounds with sounds like dogs barking you name it.
It wouldn't feel like home without one of them hanging around.
20231101_061553.jpg

The Australian Magpie View attachment 27102
He/She dropped in for breakfast their nesting ATM so watch out they swoop ya.

Anyhow they have some of the most complex songs of all the bird world highly intelligent as you can see and they mimic other birds sounds with sounds like dogs barking you name it.
It wouldn't feel like home without one of them hanging around.
View attachment 27103
I don't know if they were the same kind of bird but I had thousands of them in my trees today. Looked like something out of the movie "The Birds".

Attachments

• 20231031_154141.jpg
    20231031_154141.jpg
    807.7 KB · Views: 35
Kind of a bad picture but they were everywhere and very noisy.

Maybe not what you wanna see on here but it's brewing related in that plumber's are gunna stick a spray ball up this drain pipe to unblock it from commercial kitchen fat.View attachment 26991
Yummy aye well here's the spray ball.
Oh it's that big pipe on the left 150mm diameter for those who wanna know...View attachment 26992
That spray ball is attached to a pump it self propells through the pipe here this 40Lt a minute 5000PSI!

Stinky stuff :p
That'll clean your kettle!

Nice!!
I never made it up quite that far, but I have been to the northern end of the Parkway. It is very pretty up there.
I remember a friend trying to drive the Parkway at night when we were teenagers so we could see the mountains in the morning. We had a semi truck on our ass in the Peaks of Otter area and deer all over the f ing place. It scared the shit out of me, and we eventually pulled over for a few hours, but it was a nice view when we work up.

Back