Random Photos.

Down to 6c now, and will be -7 through the night...

7F1111B6-A05F-414B-8365-A52AAD10E86A.jpeg
Smith Rock State Park, north of Bend, Oregon. Last week we visited with friends who flew up from SoCal, and another couple from SoCal who retired to Bend. After a nice little hike, we got refreshed at Wild Side Brewing in Redmond.

View attachment 24930 Smith Rock State Park, north of Bend, Oregon. Last week we visited with friends who flew up from SoCal, and another couple from SoCal who retired to Bend. After a nice little hike, we got refreshed at Wild Side Brewing in Redmond.
Beautiful

View attachment 24930 Smith Rock State Park, north of Bend, Oregon. Last week we visited with friends who flew up from SoCal, and another couple from SoCal who retired to Bend. After a nice little hike, we got refreshed at Wild Side Brewing in Redmond.
Oops, I misnamed the brewery in Redmond.
The real name is Wild Ride, and it’s a cool place. On the way to the restroom, I stepped into the brewery warehouse, where the brew kettle was being cleaned after a batch of IPA. The hop aroma was fantastic, and the brewer seemed pretty proud, as he intended to enter the beer in some competition.

03761812-7BFA-4B4C-B15D-67B92EBF864E.jpeg
Dramatic landscape that one.
Rock climbers’ paradise, great hiking trails and pretty neat for geologists, too. Those tall, jagged faces are Miocene tuffs, while the bluffs are composed of Pleistocene basalt lava flows. Around the backside of the ridge on the right is an impressive column called Monkey Face, for good reason.

Last edited:
First new arena to be built in Cambridge foe several decades. This was a two ice surface facility, and is being expanded to four. It is privately owned, but the City has committed long term to rent ice time. I was stopped at a light to take this photo...
20230411_172241.jpg

View attachment 24935
Rock climbers’ paradise, great hiking trails and pretty neat for geologists, too. Those tall, jagged faces are Miocene tuffs, while the bluffs are composed of Pleistocene basalt lava flows. Around the backside of the ridge on the right is an impressive column called Monkey Face, for good reason.
Wowie that's spectacular!

Ruby, just hanging with the guys, she is a good girl:)

81 yesterday 78 today. Need to prepare the air conditioner this weekend.

Back