Random Photos.

So now I know the English for "sneeuwklokje" ;)

The bears are awake here:

bear.JPG

My wife is blessed/cursed with them, so I should easily live to 100.
Well I don't think I'm gunna live as long as you:rolleyes: lol!
My missus had a friend with a massive set she got a reduction because they incapacitated her
/held her back physically if ya get my drift...

Welp, just made it through my first ever tornado warning. I think the storm veered just north of us, we didn't see much more than gusty winds and rain

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220331-135118_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220331-135118_Google.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Scary stuff. We usually hunker in the hall and play cards during those. Unfortunately we get tornado watches frequently this time of year and the occasional warning.

Welp, just made it through my first ever tornado warning. I think the storm veered just north of us, we didn't see much more than gusty winds and rain

I get those at least once or twice every spring and fall, I live right smack dab at the dividing point between south and north wind fronts, Im lucky that I live on and around hills above the normal path, good luck

we didn't see much more than gusty winds and rain

Such a see any green sky? That's when ya head to the hallway or the basement! I think that was the storm passed through here about an hour ago.

Are you on Ice Breaking Duty @FrostyBeach?
Nope, nice and warm on shore.

Our Coast Guard cutter is in for repairs and was reassigned. The new one Spar is here along with the icebreakers Hollyhock and Neah Bay. Mackinaw is in Whitefish bay.

Here's the deal from that picture:
Courtesy of a crew member from the Edwin H Gott https://www.boatnerd.com/pictures/fleet/gott.htm
This was taken just as the Gott was approaching Gros Cap earlier this evening... Here's what you're looking at:
Foreground on the left: John G Munson
Foreground on the right: Michipicoten
North of the Munson: American Mariner
North of the Mariner: Captain Henry Jackman
North of the Jackman: Arthur M Anderson was with Edmund Fitzgerald when it sank
North of the Anderson: Presque Isle
Directly north of the Gott in their wake: Edgar B Speer

Whitefish.jpg

Back