Random Photos.

Megary did some sleuthing and got it right. That's the far West point on Lake Superior. I took this from my drone at 194 ft above the harbor. It's about 150 miles SW of Thunder Bay Ontario.
Sleuthing! Haha..
My avatar is not the world famous detective Dorlock Homes for nothing!

Winter ending early?
Here in So Cal, our winter is just getting going again after several weeks of spring and summer. The first time I am aware of in my 55 years that no, none, zero, zip, zilch, nada measurable rain fell in the whole month of February (here we live). This week, we get some rain (hopefully) to push us past 4 inches in the gage since October 1, 2020 - miserably low. Our mountains will get another blanket of snow, but not likely to last. Oregon is looking inviting, so looking forward to our road trip north in a couple weeks. Considering moving to Eugene, so we’re going to be looking around, again.

Winter ending early?

Sort of, It's been a pretty mild winter except a few weeks of chilly weather (very chilly for some I guess). Not much snow on the ground is a bummer. Though we normally get quite a bit of snow in March, it just doesn't stick around as long. The USCG is starting ice breaking operations on the harbor tomorrow. They will open the locks and resume shipping soon.

Hope you get some rain.

Still getting frosts at night, but the crocuses have decided winter is over :D
flowers.jpeg

PS......and picked the first wild garlic to garnish our dinner on Sunday too. YUMMM

Last edited:

Back