Q4 2022 Brewersfriend Quarterly Brew

Ben...for what it's worth, if your name gets drawn, I would love to try my hand at a Gluten free beer. I'm sure it won't take you long to create a tasty one. And maybe, as a group brew, we can help you move the needle even further. One of us can try this, one of us that, see what works and what doesn't.
For sure.

So you want to take it on Josh?:)

Yeah I think keeping it novel and a bit of fun would great let me know and I'll flick all the draw names through to ya.

The last of Q4. :(

I’ll be making this again for sure, complete with boil down.

D8F03494-D8F8-4DA8-A4A3-D962A1BA9339.jpeg

Names.
20221210_123950.jpg

@soccerdad
@Zambezi Special
@Hawkbox
@Steve SPF
@Beer Foundry ?
@Megary
@The Beerery ?
@Sunfire96
@Yooper
@Group W ?
@Ward Chillington
@Robert68 ?
@Donoroto ? (Joking :D)
@Chaos Himbrewing ?
@Trialben ? (Definitely scratch:p)
@west1m
@sbaclimber
@Josh Hughes (suspect if Sophie draws you first:))
@56 Firedome
@Pricelessbrewing (big question mark)
@Craigerr
@Vallka
@Ozarks Mountain Brew
@BarbarianBrewer

If you've been Named your in the draw;).

If you don't want to be in the Draw let @Josh Hughes know by private Msg and he'll scratch you out.

The ? Are forum brewers I don't see on here anymore or name didn't find in the databasething.

If I haven't mentioned you and you would love to have a chance at being drawn and being the brewer of the Quarter well let Josh know and he'll put you in the Tin or whatever and however he and Sophie decides to go about the Quarterly brew draw.

Alright :oops: bovoyage my precious.

Its over to you Josh Hughes Looking forward to Q1 2023!

CHEERS!

Thanks @Trialben and Matilda. At first, I was terrified that my name would be drawn. Then, as it happened, I was in the middle of a big moment in my life when my name was drawn. It took me a little bit to accept the challenge of being the quarterly brewer, but I’m glad I did it. I’m sure we’ll all be in good hands with @Josh Hughes and Sophie at the helm.

Ben gotta stay in it (by popular demand :p)!
I wouldn't mind trying my hand on a glutenfree or reduced gluten something.
Rice beer, cider, ginger beer etc come to mind
And if we all pitch in, we'll all learn a lot!

Got it in under the wire!

I had to improvise... thought I had brown on hand, turns out I had chocolate. I used 9oz of it instead of 30oz of brown. It looks lovely and tastes great... definitely one I'll try again. Thanks @jmcnamara for a great recipe!

View attachment 23662
Dam that looks lovely.
Smack on colour too @jmcnamara?

I think it's best if I drop. I'll send Josh a note. Best wished to all in '23.

Back