Need a cider fast (30 days)

I have noticed the decrease in aromas when I exceed 34C (less aroma and flavor of grapefruit) it must be that the fermentation is more tumultuous giving off a lot of aroma.
I ferment it under pressure managing to capture more aromas and a very small bubble with a good head in the foam.
I fill the bottles with counter pressure (pegas) at 1C two days after 5 days at 3C for a decanting that makes it very clear almost transparent to the beer and I have no precipitation in the bottle.

Bless you.

Lalvin D-47 is my favorite.
Should be done in a week or so @70°.
Fine with Dual Fine or a similar clearing agent. Should drop bright in 2-3 days. I also add pectic enzyme at fining.
Keg and carbonate, and should be ready in 3 weeks.

Lalvin D-47 is my favorite.
Should be done in a week or so @70°.
Fine with Dual Fine or a similar clearing agent. Should drop bright in 2-3 days. I also add pectic enzyme at fining.
Keg and carbonate, and should be ready in 3 weeks.
What's that a clean neutral fermenter there Brew Mentor?
Or does it lend some "wine" notes?
Will have to keep this in mind.

What's that a clean neutral fermenter there Brew Mentor?
Or does it lend some "wine" notes?
Will have to keep this in mind.
The D-47 actually accentuates the apple and also as it breaks down, gives a bit more residual mouth feel.
It will finish quick and dry. You can then stabilize it and hold it for a long time. Then just keg, back sweeten and flavor if you want, and carbonate.
I make up 42 gallons at a time and then after it's finished, just store it until it's needed.
Cheers

Well your a contentious man Brian.
I'm pretty sure last I checked fermented apple juice was Cider.
Fermented grape juice (must) wine no?
Haha, just having some fun Ben!
In Ohio, the definition of wine is " a fermented agriculture product" so it fall under my wine license.
Beer is from " malted products" .
I don't have my distillery license, so I'm not sure of the description, but it's likely " refined and or concentrated".
Cheers!

Haha, just having some fun Ben!
In Ohio, the definition of wine is " a fermented agriculture product" so it fall under my wine license.
Beer is from " malted products" .
I don't have my distillery license, so I'm not sure of the description, but it's likely " refined and or concentrated".
Cheers!
Thanks a play on words or wording nonetheless.
Cheers:)

77641_1_1400.jpg

R.4818ce65e688e2a88ac37bd751543792

safcider-510x510.jpg

windsor-64b81c2498a6478d3d15122005968364-1024-1024.jpg

I have used these more specific yeasts and they really ferment very well they leave it dry and a fresh apple flavor.
Only that I could not have it ready in 30 days

Back