Monthly happy hour

Sorry I missed it!
It will be tough for me for the next few months, we have little to no connectivity at the trailer.

Send a letter to Rodgers asking for a closer tower. (Mail is best, they don't answer the phone) :rolleyes:
Funny, there is a tower that is pretty close, the issue is that we are in a valley.
Rogers reception is spotty. I am on Bell, I have ZERO, NADA, ZILCH reception!
Can't even send a text!
I am okay with this though as it is a work phone, so when I am there, I am completely disconnected from work:D

Saturday is the monthly zoom meeting. I’m going back to turtle creek brewery that evening and will start the zoom there. I’ll post more details later
Yup, tomorrow the 24th.

We are planning to get to Turtle Creek Brewery by 6pm NY time tomorrow. I’ll fire up the Zoom then. Kim’s idea to go there and to do the zoom then so I couldn’t argue with her about getting there sooner :)
Hopefully all goes well. I’ll wear air pods so i should be able to hear and talk. Hope to see a bunch of you all then.

Ouch that's midnight here....
And it's cold, may have to give this one a miss

That's 11pm here so see where I'm up to. I'm at the bar all day from 2pm so might be a bit weary by 11pm :)

How are we supposed to join if we can't see the link? What am I missing?

First post in this thread.
FWIW, we're on right now!

Just getting a chance to sit down and chill.
I hope you all had fun!

Have to say at this point, please make the link easier to find. I sat around for half an hour last time waiting for a response to messages or a post on the thread. Might well have been my tired brain missing something but I'm in no rush to repeat that experience.

Back