Yesterday morning I racked my IPA to secondary for dryhopping. Having used old hops in the boil and whirlpool, I was left with the seminal garlic/onion tones that made this brew taste flawed. I threw the rest of the bag out. Along with the dryhop charge, I then added 10 drops each of blueberry, blackberry, and vanilla extracts. 10 drops equates to around 0.5 mL, so here we're talking 1.5 mL total with all 3 flavors in a 5-gal batch. Along with the dryhops, 24 hours later, my sample tasted corrected and more juicy. I think these extract additions are below the sensory threshold of pinpointing artificial flavor contributions (like that awful, synthetic tasting Blueberry Wheat I made last year..). And, the three blended together doesn't make 1 stand out from the others. Another tool in the toolbelt: flavor extract micro-dosing during dryhop.