Mash Question

It really is, I don't know what happened to him but he's not really my brother any more. He's hateful and manipulative, my main goal now is to support my mom and sister in law while he is busy being a self centered asshole. I feel bad for my mom because she's spent almost 20 years helping him and now it's blowing up in her face because he's an entitled prick and she is just now accepting it.
You've got a tough row to hoe there buddy, I hope there is smoother sailing in your future.

We're in the process of removing him in name from anything related to the farm. My mom paid to have a place set up for him and his new girlfriend off the main property which is nicer than I would have been. Basically we're focusing on making sure the kids are protected from his stupidity. They're 10 and 5. My mom is fairly well off and so am I so the plan is to maintain the property until they're old enough to decide if they want to farm it or not. His not having his name anywhere means he can't sell it off to make up for his wasteful stupidity. It also means he is selling his stake in the farm to my mom to dig himself out of stupid things like 2 brand new trucks in 2 years while having an income <40k.

Basically if him and the new girl just stay to their place and act like adults things will be fine, but that's asking more than I think he or she are capable of. I get a real drama queen vibe off her and don't like her.

We're in the process of removing him in name from anything related to the farm. My mom paid to have a place set up for him and his new girlfriend off the main property which is nicer than I would have been. Basically we're focusing on making sure the kids are protected from his stupidity. They're 10 and 5. My mom is fairly well off and so am I so the plan is to maintain the property until they're old enough to decide if they want to farm it or not. His not having his name anywhere means he can't sell it off to make up for his wasteful stupidity. It also means he is selling his stake in the farm to my mom to dig himself out of stupid things like 2 brand new trucks in 2 years while having an income <40k.

Basically if him and the new girl just stay to their place and act like adults things will be fine, but that's asking more than I think he or she are capable of. I get a real drama queen vibe off her and don't like her.
Wow Family sounds worse than Kardashians lol!
Stay strong keep plenty of HB on standby this storm looks like it's set in for some time to come.

Oh I'm as solid as they come, seen enough tragedy in my life this barely phases me. It's not really on topic but it came up.

He could have a perfect little cottage to himself if he would just stop being an asshole, but he's a narcissist like my father and is upset he isn't getting the "respect he deserves" cause you know "The Crash" is gonna happen any time.

God knows what that is but he better hope it involves power and fuel still showing up or he's as screwed as the rest of us. Me(and wife), my mom, and my sister in law(his ex) are all on the same page and working together to make sure the kids have a good childhood and are set up as well as possible for later in life. Him throwing that all away is his problem and I'm just waiting for his truck to get repo'd.

Back