Live streaming brew day

Here you go @Trialben, I made a highlight video from my last live brewday. It's my first time editing a video, so be nice :D

Here you go @Trialben, I made a highlight video from my last live brewday. It's my first time editing a video, so be nice :D

I can't see apparently I'm not old enough to view it lol:D:D
Screenshot_20220131-060713_Samsung Internet.jpg

I must have some age restrictions turned on or something

I can't see apparently I'm not old enough to view it lol:D:D
View attachment 19208
I must have some age restrictions turned on or something
It absolutely has age restrictions on lol I'm not trying to get in trouble for teaching minors how to brew. Gotta watch it on YouTube unfortunately, but click the link to take you there :)

I'm not old enough to view it either... despite the fact that youtube know how old I am

the reason that not starter isn't foaming very much is you used all the air in the jar, just open the lid to add more air and restart shaking, do this as may times as needed to foam

the reason that not starter isn't foaming very much is you used all the air in the jar, just open the lid to add more air and restart shaking, do this as may times as needed to foam
Ozark are you referencing something from the highlight video? Or the entire brewday?

on your live stream, the starter shaking, it's easier and faster if you keep adding o2 by opening the lid, sorry I don't always explain myself

I joined @Sunfire96 live yesterday for a bit to be serenaded as she strummed a 6 string!
Sounds like Friday Feb 4 is the next live brew day, I plan to join.
I may just have it on in the background as I will be working, but will eyeball it as much as I can.

I joined @Sunfire96 live yesterday for a bit to be serenaded as she strummed a 6 string!
Sounds like Friday Feb 4 is the next live brew day, I plan to join.
I may just have it on in the background as I will be working, but will eyeball it as much as I can.
Thanks Craig!! :)

Back