Live streaming brew day

Yes I will. Just joining Twitch

Thanks for watching Alan, you're a hero!

The video is also available on my twitch channel if anyone is interested, but it is 2.5 hrs of brewing unedited lol so every boring pause and bone headed mistake will be there

You are welcome. I have often thought about doing a video of a brew day but I am so messy here and it is outside in the garage so difficult to set up a system to film it. I wouldn't get many - if any - viewers anyway lol.

You are welcome. I have often thought about doing a video of a brew day but I am so messy here and it is outside in the garage so difficult to set up a system to film it. I wouldn't get many - if any - viewers anyway lol.
Yea I'm not really interested in video editing, hence the live stream stream-of-consciousness style :D

I couldnt get it to work when it was live streaming, but I can see the video now :D

Cool, I checked in just in time to see your transfer from kettle to keg. That’s a nifty auto siphon you use. Nice to see you making use of Azacca hops. You’re part of @Trialben barefoot brewers club.
Thanks for watching! I like the the thrill of siphoning hot wort without proper foot PPE :p

The video is available to watch even after the livestream has ended, just in case anyone missed it and wants to watch :)

Hey y'all! Just wanted to let you know that I'll be doing another live brewday today and probably tomorrow! At around 12/1230 EST today I'll be brewing a kolsch, and tomorrow will be a West Coast IPA (start time TBD). Link is below, and the video will be posted after the brewday is finished if you miss it live :) I won't be including the mash, so I'll get started as soon as I clean the kitchen a bit and make some room in the keg! (bottling the rest of Shady Angel NOT drinking it all lol). Cheers!

https://www.twitch.tv/sunf1re96

Going again today around 1 pm EST! :D hopefully everyone's internet connections are happier today. I'll be brewing a brand new recipe, the honey lager, and discussing malt flavors and how I chose the grain bill for the recipe. And building a yeast starter for the 1st time, live on the internet! :)

Back