imma nerd

Someone posted that the temperature was -41 C at their location. That is just too cold.

Current weather forecasts predict -30 degree wind chill temperatures at Arrowhead. The good news is in the second half, the number should jump up to a balmy -14 degrees.

Crazy tonight. Sun is down, overcast, and still about 80. It feels crazy for January at night. I know it will be chilly tomorrow so waiting for the thunderstorm.

Crazy tonight. Sun is down, overcast, and still about 80. It feels crazy for January at night. I know it will be chilly tomorrow so waiting for the thunderstorm.
you suck
SmartSelect_20240112_190526_Ambient Weather.png

Y'all can gloat in the summer. I can in the winter. It is going to be 60s in the day and 40s overnight this week so fermenting that WLP 500 is going to be interesting. I am excited to brew again this weekend though, and drum roll please, outside.

According to my phone we are a whopping -9 currently.

-11C here this morning
My daughter moved not far from @hawklast fall (Hinton Alberta), she and her BF are actually in Banff this weekend, it was -41C yesterday (-31 today). It is -45 in Hinton this morning!

Back