imma nerd

Very cool, cuz imma nerd, too. My wife got me a weather station many years ago, but I didn’t set it up until we moved up to Eugene in 2022. I love knowing what is going on with the weather!
I have wanted one for years, but until now my wife wouldnt get it :/

it has a display that has soo much information!
20240109_163053.jpg

Y'all are making me cold. It is bad enough not even being 60 yet, but that is below my misery level LOL.
lol, gonna be 4°F here sat. supposed to be -6°F sunday. that is before windchill.

lol, gonna be 4°F here sat. supposed to be -6°F sunday. that is before windchill.
I would normally complain about what Saturday will be : 62 and overcast, but that might be decent for brewing. I am going to have to keep the garage refrigerator warm at night. It is going to be 80 on Friday, but with some thunderstorms blowing in the cold weather again.

I would normally complain about what Saturday will be : 62 and overcast, but that might be decent for brewing. I am going to have to keep the garage refrigerator warm at night. It is going to be 80 on Friday, but with some thunderstorms blowing in the cold weather again.
down to 8F Saturday, even at the chiefs game the kick off is 10F

Will they be playing hockey?
Coincidentally, the Dolphins' coldest game ever was in Kansas City against the Chiefs in 2008 when they kicked off in 10 degrees. The Dolphins beat the Chiefs 38-31 on the road in that Dec. 21 game in -12 degree wind chill from 20 mph winds.

I have a nice weather station on my living room wall, battery powered so we don't route the cord to it. But then I'm sad every time the batteries die and I lose the records from the past 12+ months. I should probably route that cord up the wall I guess.

Yep I'm a nerd. I look at this thing several times every single day.

Back