How much did you brew in 2022

Josh Hughes

Lifetime Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Roughly 60 gallons for me. 23 brew sessions. @Sunfire96 my money is on you for most sessions
088470F1-9CDF-4FEE-B4AB-00DE4C20EC05.jpeg

Sigh. Hardly at all. For a couple months after my ferm fridge died, it went to zero.

Total 25 gallons so far. But today's only the 23rd...

2022 brews, in chronological order:

SMaSH (Red-X and EKG) - 6.0 gal
APA - 5.5 gal
Lawnmower beer - 6.0 gal
Hard Cider (Aldi juice) - 3.0 gal
Amber ale - 12.0 gal
Hefeweizen - 6.25 gal
Altbier - 6.25 gal
RyePA - 6.0 gal
Wee Heavy - 6.0 gal
London porter - 6.0 gal
Northern English brown - 6.25
Dubbel - 6.0

Ah you beat me to it Josh:).

24 brews 500lt hic (not including the cider)
Screenshot_20221224-070311_Samsung Internet.jpg

Over all I was really happy with the consistency.

Three beers I really enjoyed Mentor Red lovely malt flavours and equally lovely hop flavor to accompany it.

That NZ pils recently

And the Mild the first one I knocked out was great.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221224-070248_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20221224-070248_Samsung Internet.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 32
How did the Schwartz turn out? That is something I have really started to like.

FING lovely :D.
I brewed it twice this year.
https://www.brewersfriend.com/homebrew/recipe/view/1204095/schwartz

Nothing memorable.
heres my tasting logView attachment 23573
I've been honing that one for awhile but I must credit @Bulin's Milker Bucket Brews for piquing my interest.

I had brewed it prior to his Quarter brew Shadybohimian brew but it was a flop.:)
I will have to keep my eye on that one for the future. I was given, yes given a small, homebrew keg tonight. I'm going to do some research on setting that thing up as all I have done is bottles. I thought I f ed up my Pumpkin Brown, but it is actually tasty as hell tonight.

with all the time I took rebiulding my brewery and fermentation station, only got 7 batches done this year, 35 gallons. we shall see how many next year. have an ESB scheduled for first week of jan.

with all the time I took rebiulding my brewery and fermentation station, only got 7 batches done this year, 35 gallons. we shall see how many next year. have an ESB scheduled for first week of jan.
One of my favorites, and probably one of the better beers that I have made. Keep that bad boy simple and use the Fullers yeast.

Man you do love your stouts and porters :)
I didn't brew one stout:oops:.
Yes sir. Everything tastes better with a bit of roast in it! :p
Next up is an Imperial Stout that I think is going to be a bit of a tester to my process and equipment. And then we need to get another Stout ready for St Patty’s Day….

Back