Hey from Daytona, FL

Persimmon Hollow! It’s been a while though
I used to go there a lot and then I had a six pack and was drinking and something hit my lip. I pulled it out with my mouth and it was a roach.. so I don’t go there anymore lol. I let them know and they didn’t do anything about it. Sucks cause now getting into brewing would be cool to hang out there more.

Dang that sucks! There was a little Scottish place across the street if memory serves . I haven’t been in a couple years so no idea what has changed

Dang that sucks! There was a little Scottish place across the street if memory serves . I haven’t been in a couple years so no idea what has changed
Yeah, Hyder Head! Pretty cool place. You can bring your own stein, or have them keep it there for you to drink out of.

Hey everyone, just wanted to do an intro. I’m just getting into brewing and got the brewzilla 3.1.1 220v on sale. Excited to to start and learn more about the hobby!
220V is the way to go and that is a nice unit. Welcome.

Welcome to the hobby. I don't visit the forums very often, so I may not see replies. I am Aaron, one of the owners of Sanford Homebrew Shop and of Community Brewhouse. Thank you Sandy Feet for recommending us. Please stop in any time, we would love to meet you and to show you around. The Brew Club of Seminole County meets at our place on the first Thursday of each month, and is very welcoming of new brewers, and a great resource, as well as a lot of fun.
You guys are nice, and I have stopped in for one at the bar a couple of times. Sanford is a 45 minute drive for me, so I don't get up there as much as I would like. I do like Dees Brothers across the street too. They make some solid beer.

Back