Hey from Daytona, FL

Hey everyone, just wanted to do an intro. I’m just getting into brewing and got the brewzilla 3.1.1 220v on sale. Excited to to start and learn more about the hobby!
The 220v is def the way to go.

Welcome to the group! Lots of good info on here and good people. As always, only stupid question........

Welcome!
I have a 3.1.1 110V unit, it works for me.
The 220V system was not available in Canada when I bought mine.

Welcome!
I brew on the top of the stove ;)

They are nice up there, and I have bought a thing or two from them when we have done the Sanford breweries. Sanford is a long haul for me, and I need to make a specific trip to go up there.
If you need a bunch of grain, the BS in Orlando is significantly less expensive and has an online store where you can order and then go to pick up.

Good luck with it awkwordz.
kegland have a heap of instructional videos on YouTube check em out since they manufacture the product.

Is this your one?

That's the gen 4 I believe. I have the 3.1.1, but I have been watching a lot of videos on it. I'm getting married next week, so I won't be starting any brews until the following weekend. Thank you though!

I feel like Kegland got a lot of things right on the Gen 4, but where they missed, in my opinion, is the center drain. While it reduces kettle losses, I believe the downfall is that you can't really do a whirlpool to have hop debris cone up in the center of the kettle. I guess that is what hop baskets are for though...

Welcome. What a great hobby to be starting out on married life with.

Hey! I'm really in Deland, but not many people know where that is. I did see that Sanford had a brew store. I'll be checking that out. Thank you!
Welcome to the hobby. I don't visit the forums very often, so I may not see replies. I am Aaron, one of the owners of Sanford Homebrew Shop and of Community Brewhouse. Thank you Sandy Feet for recommending us. Please stop in any time, we would love to meet you and to show you around. The Brew Club of Seminole County meets at our place on the first Thursday of each month, and is very welcoming of new brewers, and a great resource, as well as a lot of fun.

Back