HELP WANTED!

As with Bob it's a three part series Yooper wrote in water I've read through it and it's easy to digest on a sober day:). It's in the main menu in blog scroll right down till you see the headers on water and have a read.
20190809_064444.jpg

Hah! A sober day :) We do those occasionally, don't we? I try to separate them with more sedation than when young. It really seems to help deal with the aches and pains of age. If only my wife would listen to that line of BS:):):)

I realize that this is not really the place for it but I can't find the answer anywhere.
I know how to send a PM but no idea how to find the reply.
How do I locate the replies?

I realize that this is not really the place for it but I can't find the answer anywhere.
I know how to send a PM but no idea how to find the reply.
How do I locate the replies?
Under conversations at the top, the site will also email you

We are looking for writers to help us with writing fresh content for our blog. Our topics are wide and varied, and we'd love to have subjects that range from beginner and intermediate techniques to advanced brewing and scientific brewing articles.

We can offer you a free year of membership in Brewer's Friend for accepted articles, as well as allowing a link to your site/blog/brewery/facebook along with the article.

In addition, you'd get my lifelong appreciation. :)

If you're NOT a writer, we'd love to hear your thoughts on what you'd like to read about. Do you want more information on refractometers? Sanke kegs? Kombucha? HERMS vs RIMS? Let us know what you are dying to learn more about, so we can direct our content to you.

Our site is here to serve YOU, our Brewer's Friend family, and we want to make it the best resource for brewers that we can.

Feel free to reach out to me here on the forum anytime.

Thank you so much!
I just retired from writing for 30 years, but the scientific technical stuff. I love your web site and the easy going style. What could I write about. Hum, I'm an excited newbie with a 30 year brewing mentor. I learned why old guys with plastic buckets keep brewing and why we know a bunch of folks trying to sell us their glass fermenters and other equipment. I learned why bottles are great when you want to do tastings with friends. I learned that you can get a set of 12 flight boards and glasses from a restaurant supply store for a fraction of the price. But the greatest thing is finding out how much fun it is to share brew and food with my friends and family that otherwise would never experience. The bring together around the table, sharing, smiles, and experiences that are retold and brought into the narrative of great family bonding moments.

I just retired from writing for 30 years, but the scientific technical stuff. I love your web site and the easy going style. What could I write about. Hum, I'm an excited newbie with a 30 year brewing mentor. I learned why old guys with plastic buckets keep brewing and why we know a bunch of folks trying to sell us their glass fermenters and other equipment. I learned why bottles are great when you want to do tastings with friends. I learned that you can get a set of 12 flight boards and glasses from a restaurant supply store for a fraction of the price. But the greatest thing is finding out how much fun it is to share brew and food with my friends and family that otherwise would never experience. The bring together around the table, sharing, smiles, and experiences that are retold and brought into the narrative of great family bonding moments.

We’d be interested in some of your experiences, but I think the topics would need to have more technical substance to them. If you have some ideas for some technical subjects that we could use, we’d definitely like to hear them!

Back