Half as much for twice the time?

Well, Centennial hops are going to push you in the wrong direction. If you actually want something like the Franziskaner and don't like intense hop flavor, you'll want something like Hallertau. Centennial is a wonderful hop but it's more at home in an IPA or Pale ale. And I don't know what you mean by "steeped".
Here's a recipe put together with the ingredients you have. If you use Centennial you'll use a tiny amount and for a short boil time.
https://www.brewersfriend.com/homebrew/recipe/view/699677/basic-wheat-beer
That will give you an idea of what to expect.

That actually sounds interesting with the centennial. I've had a local one done with amarillo a couple years back. It wasn't bad. Centennial. Hmmm, it is a damn fine hop! Totally outta style, but fine hop :D

That actually sounds interesting with the centennial. I've had a local one done with amarillo a couple years back. It wasn't bad. Centennial. Hmmm, it is a damn fine hop! Totally outta style, but fine hop :D
I don't disagree that it'd make a nice beer, but based on the OP's statement that he wants as little hop presence as possible and also obviously not being too familiar with how to manipulate hop balance in a recipe, a high-alpha, big-flavor hop like Centennial is one that will be far less forgiving.

Given your experience level, Franziskaner might be a little ambitious. If you don't have a means of controlling the fermentation temperature, you won't get Franziskaner, you'll likely end up with caramelly bubble gum - it has to be fermented cool, around 60 degrees F initially, to ge the clove flavors. And your hop preference is leading me to suggest to you, gently, an American wheat beer instead. You can get Wheat Malt Extract easily and that style, with Centennial hops, would work nicely. It's a lot more forgiving than a Hefeweizen and seems to be in line with what you want. Add to that, it's easy, just the extract and the hops.

Back