Forum Update Scheduled for Tuesday, October 17 2023!

Sometimes fine, sometimes not.
Android
Mozilla firefox

Pictures are still an issue, sometimes the upload, sometimes they don't, no rhyme or reason to it

Pictures are still an issue, sometimes the upload, sometimes they don't, no rhyme or reason to it
Agreed. Currently trying to post photos to the bread thread and it's not uploading the images.

I also still have the problem of the drop down menu on mobile not showing items in the correct order (top right 3 horizontal "hamburger" lines). When I click on something the list suddenly shifts to the "right" order and it takes me to the wrong link.

And still can't see em unless they are inserted in the body. Clicking on the attachment gives a black screen

The photo issues should be all solved now. Thanks for the heads up!
I'm just speculating, but I think it might be related to the image size. Some users have cropped their pictures and then found the upload properly. I've also experienced this issue, but never tried cropping.

Works, thanks for the update

IMG_20240518_183914736_HDR.jpg

I'm just speculating, but I think it might be related to the image size. Some users have cropped their pictures and then found the upload properly. I've also experienced this issue, but never tried cropping.
That's what I thought at first, but sometimes even a screenshot won't load.
Fingers crossed it is all solved now

The photo issues should be all solved now. Thanks for the heads up!
This is what i see. If the picture is inserted in the body, no problem. If they only attach and don't insert. Very blurry and clicking on it gives a black screen

SmartSelect_20240521_041549_Firefox.jpg
SmartSelect_20240521_041608_Firefox.jpg

That should have been resolved with the fix- is it still occurring?
Yup, screen captured those this morning. Tried firefox and chrome. Both the same result.

It does it on my pc and my phone. So doesn't seem to be platform dependent

Back