footer is covering some pages

Looking good with me, I can see my recipes again yay!

I take that back it works while logged in only, any other page that doesn't have adds works, the ones that do have adds the footer covers the top of the page

So it is working if you are logged in. No problems?
If logged out and reading it is has the footer ad at the top?

Correct?

correct, and if you are not logged in the footer sometimes covers the login form lol so you can't, now all this is only coming from my phone using IE and Chrome, the PC works fine

now its really messed up, now it only works with chrome, with opera and firefox, the footer covers too much of the bottom to see menus

I am logged on and the problem still exists. I use Chrome so I can block the numerous, annoying, ads that now pop up since the new administration and owners. Thanks a lot guys.

I tried to edit my post but the submit button was below the footer so I was not able to. Anyway I switched to IE and have the same problem. I am still logged in.

Same problem on firefox and chrome - only when logged in - had to log out to get to this far. Notice the scroll
bar... can't move up and down much...
Will this be fixed?
:shock:

Attachments

• Brewersfriend.jpg
    Brewersfriend.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 2,949
Is this problem being fixed? I cannot see all my recipes, brewing sessions or the logs I have created. This is not very useful the way you now have it.

It is still a problem on Firefox 28.0, IE 11, my tablet and phone. It would be great to get it fixed. Right now I can't see anything beyond the 4th brew log item, including today's gravity reading. Thanks.

Not working for Chrome or Safari either. Please help.

I have the same problem here. I am not able to activate a brew session because the footer is covering the bottom half of the session information display.

Just posting to confirm I'm experiencing the same issue.

My system is Win7 64bit
It is happening in both Chrome and Firefox.

I'm willing to help with this if you need a guinea pig. If you need more information like screen shots or config settings I can provide them.

Hey Austin: Is this what we should expect? I do notice that the lifers aren't complaining about how you are screwing up the site. Did you give them a better deal? Nosybear what the the hell!

I recently added my 5th recipe and went to start a brew session last night and ran into this problem on both Chrome and IE on Win7 64 bit. Until then, I was ready to sign up for a premium membership as this site has been very useful and I wanted to expand my use of it. I realize I have no right to complain as a free user (I am getting the expected quality of a free site) but to see premium members complaining about the same issues is disappointing. Charging for a service makes this a professional website and the quality should match this higher standard. The early communication with custmers on this thread was good, but the recent silence on this problem is concerning. I hope this problem is rectified quickly and the owners/admins learn an important lesson about quality and customer communication so as to prevent this type of problem from happening in the future. While I won't go so far as to say I will never become a premium member after this (I do like the site) it will take some time to repair the reputation damage and build up enough trust for me to consider paying for this service.

This is really pretty pathetic. If I turn off the css absolute positioning on the div with the id footerbox then I can use the page until it reloads.

I'm having the same problem with Chrome on Win7 64-bit. I can't scroll down to the bottom of any list nor see about the last 5 items on any list.

edit: work-around for Chrome:
1) Right-click the box and select "Inspect element"
2) Search for "footerbox"
3) Right-click "<div id="footerbox"> and select "Delete node"

Back