footer is covering some pages

Ozarks Mountain Brewery

Lifetime Member
Staff member
Established Member
Reaction score
on several pages in this site I can no longer read because the footer is covering some pages, brew day sheets and blog to name a few. and if im not logged in, the forum is the same so I'm guessing the adds below are pushing it up on pages without the session attached to them

I'm seeing the same thing. The footer scrolls with the page blocking the everything underneath. Using IE10. I thought it might be me so I closed everything and rebooted my computer and found the same thing.

Edit: I went back and signed in with Chrome and everything is ok.

I use Opera also and seeing the same thing .. it's blocking some important features.

can't see anything on my phone, not logged in. covers the whole page

Thank you for this report.

I have tried to replicate using Firefox, Chrome and Opera and do not find the bottom ad covering anything.

Can you please post a screen shot?

And on the app, is it Apple or Android?

log out of the forum, then try it, I think it changes based on adds but here is a shot of the blog, on my phone I use IE can't see a thing

happens on a bunch of pages including fact, try scrolling up or down and turn your add blocker off

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_01 Mar. 31 14.33.jpg
    ScreenHunter_01 Mar. 31 14.33.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 6,853
  • ScreenHunter_02 Mar. 31 14.33.jpg
    ScreenHunter_02 Mar. 31 14.33.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 6,810
  • ScreenHunter_03 Mar. 31 14.36.jpg
    ScreenHunter_03 Mar. 31 14.36.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 6,811
On IE at work .. same thing.... but not seeing the issue on iPhone.

Thank you.

That will help us zero into what may be causing it.

Please check it out now. I have been told that it is corrected.

its fixed for opera on the pc, IE on the phone still not working although not sure how to clear the cache yet could be that

Still popping up for me on PC Explorer...has been since last Friday.

Chippo
Can you log out and clear history, cookies and cache, reboot, then log back in?

That will give the computer a chance to clear old information and get the site to come up new.

Let me know how that goes for you.

Thanks

quick update on this issue, can't use my phone any more with this site, it uses IE and the footer covers the login completely, reset the whole phone and still nothing so its an IE issue only I would guess. please look into this again, thanks

I'm seeing this on Safari on the iPad. I couldn't start a brew session this afternoon because the footer was covering the "Brew It" button.

This seems to have arrived at the same time that I find the website is trying to push ads at me. I'm getting attempts to push infolinks, skim resources and facebook ads at me. I block these with NoScript and I recommend that other users do the same. However, I shouldn't have to do this. One of the benefits of paid membership is supposed to be "no advertising" !

yep its creeping back now for chrome on my phone too, I can get on my phone even logged in :evil:

Hi Austin

Just for some more info, I use chrome on my android phone. I have the issue both on the android ap, and also if I visit the site with the chrome browser.

Dave

Thanks for the additional information. It will help figure it out.

It is fixed and should not show over the posts.

Please test and let me know.

Back