Craigerrr's Travels

You could absolutely make it in 46 hours!
You could walk it in 42 days if you don't stop to eat or sleep!
Screenshot_20230713-170056_Maps.jpg

Math a little off there 50 hours...

They were some of the last natives to interact with famous explorers who navigated the Western coast of North America.

Maybe on a friendly basis...
Captain Cook's last interaction did not end too well for him for him or the Hawaiians! Great pix though! Keep them coming indeed!

Went to Terrace airport to pick up my son, daughter, and her BF this afternoon. Step daughter and her BF won't be here until Saturday, but it has been a long time since this group has been all together. It is a very happy time for me right now!
20230713_182037.jpg

Went to Terrace airport to pick up my son, daughter, and her BF this afternoon. Step daughter and her BF won't be here until Saturday, but it has been a long time since this group has been all together. It is a very happy time for me right now!
View attachment 26008
That awesome buddy. Enjoy!

View attachment 26008
Happy for you Craig.

I hope you all have a great Catch up.

YW
On the ground in Toronto, probably won't be home until at least 1am, waiting to collect luggage, then a one hour drive home, it will work out to about a 13 hour travel day by theno_O

Off on another adventure!
Guys weekend at one of my buddy's cottage near Gananoque.
Cottage is on an island in the St. Lawrence River.
The guys are my Wednesday night buddies, we have been getting together on Wednesday night since 2006.
Here is a representation of where we will be in about an hour.
Screenshot_20230915-123627_Maps.jpg
Screenshot_20230915-123641_Maps.jpg
Screenshot_20230915-123700_Maps.jpg
Screenshot_20230915-123723_Maps.jpg

Back