CIP Spray Ball.

Hi all. I already own a couple of spray balls and fairly good fountain pumps. One of my pumps has 1/2” thread port in the intake (and outtake) Is there any reason to not thread it onto the bottom ball valve to drive a spray ball mounted in the lid? Or does the pump require submersion to cool itself?

I've tried a bunch of CIP procedures and what works best for me? Take it all apart and clean it by hand.

Good luck with the CIP ball - handy if you have larger gear than me.

I have a sump pump for basements, it's designed to be immersed. If yours isn't then yeah no worries.

I'm not entirely certain using it is any more efficient than a hose but I can fire it up and walk away.

I've tried a bunch of CIP procedures and what works best for me? Take it all apart and clean it by hand.

Good luck with the CIP ball - handy if you have larger gear than me.
:rolleyes::D:D:D

Starter scum is a pain to clean. My pathetic bottle brush is looking even more pathetic now.

Starter scum is a pain to clean. My pathetic bottle brush is looking even more pathetic now.
Cheers I was cleaning a keg for the LEMON MYRTLE and saw the flask serendipity also good for cleaning brew buckets and such.

Back