[Bug/Issue] Forum Topic Subscription Emails

I've been searching through the phpbb help topics on email and haven't found this type of issue yet , sorry I'm a web developer, server trouble shooter and can't help my self lol

Quality Home Brew said:
I've been searching through the phpbb help topics on email and haven't found this type of issue yet , sorry I'm a web developer, server trouble shooter and can't help my self lol

Just got the notification from your reply.

In the near future we will implement additional changes on the backend. Hopefully that improves it. The 'wrong subject' bug is gone as far as I can tell. Now it is just a little flakey in terms of when / why it sends out emails. Getting an email notifying me of my own replies is annoying.

Just made another change to the forum settings. We'll see if this improves anything.

this came to my email with the correct thread, put me on the first page instead of the last, beggars can't be choosers lol

Quality Home Brew said:
this came to my email with the correct thread, put me on the first page instead of the last, beggars can't be choosers lol

I have noticed that too.

just to let you know, this is broken again, I'm not complaining I know how to get around it but it would help future forum users who don't if this was fixed :)

Thanks for the heads up. Thankfully this issue is pretty isolated, but it is something we plan to look into.

Does this bug seem like it has been fixed recently?

I would need you guys to confirm it's working as it should.

Ive set some new subscriptions but in the mean time
is there a setting in the forum admin to add the forum post to the email body so you can read it without logging in and possibly get the wrong post in the link

What does it send you to? The new posts that you have not seen before?

Back