Brew #1 Tiny Pale in the Fermenter

I have family in that area too, and they evacuated. I hope your family stays safe. It does look like that monster is tracking further south and we might get a bigger piece of it than we initially though. At this point, it is what it is, and we shall see.
Mom seems pretty comfortable right now. Will call her later today if possible.

20221001_134801.jpg
Well I am happy to say the Gully Dwarf Tea made me really happy! The flavor is definitely hoppy with a hint of citrus and even a touch of vanilla on the inhale. Upon tasting I would call this a Brut IPA. Dry, yet tasty with a pretty interesting mouthfeel.

View attachment 22514 Well I am happy to say the Gully Dwarf Tea made me really happy! The flavor is definitely hoppy with a hint of citrus and even a touch of vanilla on the inhale. Upon tasting I would call this a Brut IPA. Dry, yet tasty with a pretty interesting mouthfeel.
Success!

Yes very much so. I am ready to make a new batch. Going for something a bit different so we will see. Follow along on the best post to see where I go now.

Oh and the equipment grows! I was borrowing my buddies burner but I went ahead and now have my own rig to brew.
20221001_143559.jpg

Nice looking beer!

Did you screw up your gravity readings? It does look damn good. Did you get some alcohol out of it?

Back