BIAB

Defiantly litres ....bloody yanks ! Butchering the English language with Z instead of S and your crusade against harmless vowels like U and your head of state has a stupid haircut as well ( rant over )
Well, at least we can agree on the stupid haircut.... ;-) Two countries divided by a common language?

My German friends are even more economical: The plural, liter, is exactly the same as the singular!

The cat had a liter of kittens. I gave them a litre of milk.

... this did not happen .. the cat had no liter .. I gave myself a litre of pale ale ...

On topic , I brewed last night after work , just another APA and kept it simple
Brooklyn bittering
Cascade and Amarillo flavour
My next pale is going to feature these two hops and maybe some nelson Sauvin. Do you mind disclosing your hope scheduled Mark? Wondering if you went equal amounts of each.

Last edited:
I have to keep some secrets mate ....not equal amounts though .
That beer and the coopers pale clone I'm boiling now are for an AFL grand final party and think I've chosen 2 beers that'll be popular , will also take along a 9 litre keg of problem child IPA for the more adventurous

Ah no worries there Marky boy my hop amounts "defiantly" wouldnt match the amounts ive seen you throw at a brew :). ive got a 50g pack of Amarillo ive got near the same left on some cascade and ive got 30 g of nelson i think left so just gunna throw em all in an marris otter based pale with some redback and victory and let my wlp090 run wild with it at 18c;).

I bought 2 kg of hops already this week , another kilo today....anyone may think I'm a massive hophead !
Todays brew used only 26 g though and only a single addition so not every beer is a hop bomb

I bought 2 kg of hops already this week , another kilo today....anyone may think I'm a massive hophead !
Todays brew used only 26 g though and only a single addition so not every beer is a hop bomb

We talking Amarillo here?

Let me guess though pride of ringwood?

Back