Bad News for Me

my fist set up had picnic taps, it worked fine but I had to be careful, I spilled too much beer, one broke and kept streaming out the tap and that led to my first cheap tap purchase, I never have learned always buy the best first, you'll spend more in the long run rebuying everything twice or even 3 times

In a legit bad news, the father of one of my minions girlfriends/ father of my closest friends son in law was hurt in an attack and may not make it. So I get to be a manager and a friend to multiple people right now. Fuck me. This shit was a lot easier when it was happening to me.

In a legit bad news, the father of one of my minions girlfriends/ father of my closest friends son in law was hurt in an attack and may not make it. So I get to be a manager and a friend to multiple people right now. Fuck me. This shit was a lot easier when it was happening to me.
Does RDWHAHB apply here...

Yeah, honestly I just need to slow down a bit on the whole thought process. Just because I could fit 8 kegs in a keezer, doesn't mean I have to. At least not right away. Hell, I can barely keep up with three in my current set up. I think I premature keezered a little and just need to take my time with things and plan things out.

Yeah, honestly I just need to slow down a bit on the whole thought process. Just because I could fit 8 kegs in a keezer, doesn't mean I have to. At least not right away. Hell, I can barely keep up with three in my current set up. I think I premature keezered a little and just need to take my time with things and plan things out.

I have 4 taps and can fit 7 kegs. So I tend to let the 3 cold crash for longer while I finish what's on tap.

My problem is that we only have a 5 cubic ft Keezer. I have room for 2 kegs and the CO2 tank/regulator. So when I cold crash, one keg has to come out so I have room for the fermenter. Oh well... the problems of Home brewers.

My problem is that we only have a 5 cubic ft Keezer. I have room for 2 kegs and the CO2 tank/regulator. So when I cold crash, one keg has to come out so I have room for the fermenter. Oh well... the problems of Home brewers.

Haha! These are real homebrewers problems!

Back